The Awake-A-Thon

It was around 7 in the morning, all the campers were peacefully sleeping. Until, Chris blew his air horn through his blow horn. Only the heroes heard, they all woke up groaning and cussing at Chris.

The villains were still sleeping, until Chris went in the spa hotel and blew his air horn through his blow horn again. The villains were cussing as the woke up.

"You better shut it McLean! Or I'll stick that air horn up your-" Duncan was shouting by got cut off by Chris.

Chris went into the boy's room and blew his air horn till they got out of bed.

"Time for today's challenge!!! No one will die today... for now..." Chris shouted making the villains groaned.

~~~

The two teams were standing outside waiting for Chris to tell them their challenge for today. Before Chris told them their challenge, Alejandro was dropped down from the helicopter. Heather smiled a little when she saw Alejandro, but it quickly went away.

"The first part of our challenge is to run 3 laps around the island-" Chris was saying but got cut off.

"Just 3? That's easy!" Scott bragged, Courtney gave Scott a mean look.

"You're right, Scott! Make it 6 laps! Everyone one day thank you Scott. Now, GOOOO!" Chris yelled while blowing his air horn.

Everyone took off running. Some were lightly jogging, while other were just walking. Eva, Lightning, Jo and Brick were all racing to see who was the fastest.

"Did you miss me, Heather?" Alejandro asked while catching up to Heather.

Heather just scoffed at him and ran faster.

Confessional- Alejandro
"Heather is so in love with me. I must confess, I still have feelings for her!"

Confessional- Heather
"Just to clarify I did not smile at Alejandro. It was a pity smile."

When the campers finished their 6 laps they had to go to the main lodge and wait for the rest of their team.

The first one there for villains was a 3 way tie, between Jo, Lightning, and Eva. The first one there for the heroes was Brick.

More and more heroes showed up, but they were stilling missing some campers. As for the villains, Courtney, Duncan, Heather, Alejandro, Mike, Scott, Amy and Sky were already in the main lodge waiting for 5 more of their teammates.

"Who are we missing?" Shawn asked the heroes.

"We're missing, Lewshana, Katie, Sadie, Noah, Owen, Trent, Harold, Beth, Cody, Sierra, Dakota, B, Sam, Cameron, Beardo, Dave and Leonard." Dawn replied .

Just then Sierra came running into the main lodge. In one arm she was carrying Cody, in the other she was carrying Cameron.

Confessional- Cameron
"I thought this season Sierra would focus more on Cody, and not me! Although I am pretty glad she carried me, I passed out around the 2nd lap."

Confessional- Cody
"Sierra may creep me out sometimes, but she's really strong! She carried both me AND Cameron! Now that I think about it, Cameron is probably light as a paper.."

Just then Justin came running to and behind him was Anne Maria.

All the heroes were watching the door waiting for more of their teammates to show up. Lewshana, Harold and Beth came through the door, all out of breath.

"All we need now is, Katie, Sadie, Noah, Trent, Owen, Dakota, B, Sam, Beardo, Dave and Leonard!" Bridgette exclaimed as she hugged Geoff.

After a few minutes of waiting Dave and Leonard came through the door. Dave looked sad and annoyed. His eyes were puffy and red, like he's been crying for hours.