Chapter 1

I was still in bed while my dad, Bruce Wayne, went to work at Wayne Enterprises. I jumped when I heard the door slam. I slowly got out of bed and grabbed my phone and slowly left the room. "Dad? Alfred?", I asked. "It's just me," my dad replied. "Oh, okay," I replied. "What's the matter?", he asked. "Nothing I just heard the door slam but I didn't know who it was," I replied. My dad nodded in agreement before turning to an old piano. He played a small tune and the bookshelf opened. He went through and I followed. "How come I've never been down here?", I asked him. "You've never been curious enough," he replied. "I guess I should start asking questions, then," I replied. I followed him down to the cave where he kept all his equipment. He began to put on his suit, and that's when I decided to ask him to take me. "Dad can I please come with you?", I asked. "No," he simply said without looking me in the eyes. "Why not?", I asked. "I dont want you to get hurt," he replied. "Dad. Please. Its one day. Let me come with you," I said. "I dont have any gear for you," he replied. "Master Wayne, there's plenty of suits. I'm sure we can give her one," Alfred chimed in from behind me. "Go find one. And take her with you," Dad replied. I went with Alfred and sure enough we found one. As we were walking back to my dad Alfred said, "Listen to your father. If he wants you to stay, stay. If he wants you to go, go. If he wants you to come with him, go with him. It's dangerous out there. Good luck." "Thank you," I replied as I hopped in the cruiser with my father. "Now listen to me and listen to me only. And avoid contact with any criminal at all times. Especially the Joker," my father explained. "Why?", I asked. "He's got a knife. That's all I'm saying," he replied. "Oh," I said softly. We drove to a mall parking lot tower and we stopped on the third floor, where Scarecrow supposedly is. We looked around and parked the car. "Come with me. I'm gonna need help," he told me before opening the car. We both got out and came face to face with Scarecrow. "Got a sidekick I see," Scarecrow spoke as he came closer to me. He touched my arm and I stood there. I looked at my dad and he looked back at me as if he were saying "go." I kicked Scarecrow in the balls and continued to beat him up with the help of my dad. Scarecrow's gang showed up and we defeated them, too. This is gonna be a wild ride.