Chapter 7

I woke up the next morning with one mission:

Kill Harvey Dent.

I left the house early, before anyone else in the house woke up. I headed down into the Batcave, and put my suit on. I carefully planned out my mission before leaving.

I took the Batmobile and headed into Gotham. I saw Harvey headed into an empty building, and quickly drove to him before he could enter.

"Hey, Dent!", I yelled after him as I got out of the car.

"What do you want?", he asked, turning to me.

"Well I would like to know why you nearly destroyed my father's identity and caused my mother's death," I replied.

"It was all part of a plan. Now go away. I need to take care of business," he replied, clearly angry that I was talking to him.

"Why, what do you do that's useful?", I asked, challenging him.

"Pushy little one, aren't you?"

He opened the door he was originally going into and I followed him inside.

I slowly took out my gun and prepared to kill this lunatic.

"Listen, Dent. I don't need your comments. For what you've done to my family, you don't deserve to live another second."

He threw his hands up in the air in defense.

"Woah, woah, woah, what?"

"Don't act like you don't know."

"No, I'm not too sure what you're talking about."

"NO! YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. YOU DESTROYED MY FAMILY, HARVEY DENT! YOU DESERVE TO DIE!"

And with that, I shot him.

I got home a little while later, and I climbed out of the Batmobile to see my father sitting at his computer in the Batcave.

"Where have you been?", he asked without turning around.

"I killed Dent," I replied, starting to take my suit off.

"Guess we can cross that one off the list. But tell me where you're going before you leave so I don't have to go tracking my own vehicle and daughter," he replied in a stern voice.

"Yes, Dad."

"Alright. Let's go back upstairs. Alfred told me earlier that Robin was here, and very worried about you."

"Oh, yea. I forgot to tell him I was leaving."

"Explain that to him."

We arrived upstairs, and were greeted by Robin and Alfred.

"Well it's about time you come home," Robin said, hugging me.

"Yea, it's been quite the roller coaster. And to fill you in, Bane and Harvey Dent are now dead," I replied.

"Finally," he replied.