Lucky Hand | junghope

Start from the beginning

Jungkook leaned forward on the couch, intrigued at Hoseok's antics. The latter stood at the side,  as he unfolded the flap that held the towel around his body, Jungkook widened his eyes at the action, shaking his head in denial as if quietly asking him not to do anything right now. Hoseok bit his lip, shaking his head back with a teasing smile.

The towel landed on the floor with a light 'thud'. He shivered unnoticeably when the cold air nipped his damp skin, goosebumps raising on his body at the shift in temperature. Giggling quietly, a giddiness expanding in his chest at the camera capturing Jungkook's reaction the moment he revealed his naked body to him—mouth ajar, a flush of red painting his cheeks and his neck. Jungkook gulped at the sight, shifting uncomfortably on the plush couch where Hoseok stood just beside the screen where Jungkook and a couple of random people Hoseok had never seen in his life continued discussing whatever it was they were discussing about the game.

Hoseok covered his mouth as he giggled, tapping the button on his phone to stop the recording, placed his phone face down on the small, side carved out wooden table which supported one of the table lamps.  Junkook tapped his lips to remind him to stay quiet, still not letting his gaze drift away from Hoseok's now hardening nipples, as he took Jungkook's attention as an opportunity to tease him even more, twisting his pink buds gently between his dainty fingertips, mouth dropping open in a silent gasp at the sensation that had Jungkook quick to press the 'mute' button.  His fingers fell away from his lips, indicating that the microphone was off.

"What do y'think you're doing?" He growled quietly, angling his head so that the camera wouldn't catch his lips moving. Hoseok shrugged innocently, small hands gently rubbing his petit chest, before squeezing a nipple. He knew that the action drove Jungkook crazy by the way his breath hitched and the way he quickly glanced over at the webcam just for precautions.

"Nothing." Hoseok quipped, biting his pointer finger with his teeth as he looked at the other seductively. The latter was about to retort when his name was called. Jungkook's hardened gaze told him to 'behave' but Hoseok never listened to him unless he absolutely had to—or wanted to.

"Y—yes, 'm here. Sorry, Hoseok's just checking up on me," His eyes widened when Hoseok approached his side, resting his ass on the arm of the couch, making he wasn't letting himself be in the frame of the camera as he stretched his lean leg over Jungkook's lap. "What the f—"

Hoseok pressed a finger against the latter's lips, shushing him with alarmed eyes pointing to his the TV.  With the position of sitting on one leg, his pelvic bone shielded the younger's prying eyes from his core unless Jungkook slouched incredibly low from where he sat. He really wanted to, but that would be too suspicious and quite odd for the webcam.

Hoseok dipped his fingers in his slick heat, glossing the rim with his juices before rubbing it against his cute cock. His leg wanted to jolt close on Jungkook's lap but his tight grip held held his calf down, as Hoseok bit his lip at the shock of pleasure. Hoseok repeated this a couple more times before pulling his leg back slowly, making sure to keep it below the the frame of the camera. Jungkook sighed in relief, but Hoseok smirked mischievously as his foot swept past the bulge in the gamer's pants. The tent was so visible that he wanted nothing more but to have his length in his mouth.

Jungkook had just enough wit to mute himself once more before he released a small moan, looking off to the side to hide his pleasured face. "Christ, what're you doing to me, angel?"

"Missed you," was all Hoseok said before maneuvering between his legs. The webcam was up high onto the TV so it had no chance of even catching him. Hoseok pressed a finger against his lips again, the shadow of Jungkook staring over him adding an ominous aura to his face. Jungkook lifted his hips as Hoseok tugged his sweatpants down. He stared down at Hoseok with hooded lids, lips slick with spit as he licked them once over.