Lucky Hand | junghope

Since quarantine began, Jungkook had been on his Play Station non-stop for the majority—entirely of the day. He'd spend the entire day playing (from what Hoseok could tell) interactive, extremely violent sci-fi, nasty, bloody, extreme-combative animated games. He'd at times switch games from Halo to Manhunt 2, The Punisher and Hatred & Agony, speaking through his headphone mic to other strangers around the world as they were invested in the game as well. 

Though, when Jungkook wasn't at home frying his eyes with video games, he'd be in his office, meeting new clients, developing new reports and drawings, working with other architectures and engineers. Or at times he'd be visiting construction sites to ensure that his clients' objectives were met while he reviewed the progress of projects.

Even though it was quarantine time, meaning Jungkook would be home every hour of the day and would be able to spend it with Hoseok, it didn't help that it was his physical presence that was the only thing around Hoseok. The younger was so 'busy' that he barely spared a touch at him the whole week except for when Hoseok brought him his favourite fruit (mixed with lots of protein) smoothie or hand fed him his rice cracker snacks (while he played his game)  to which he showed his appreciation through a solemn mouthful of food kisses before quickly swallowing to yell back into the mic that he 'needs backup'.

As the days slowly went by, Hoseok found entertainment on TikTok. He'd been scrolling on the app a lot recently to spend his time, chuckling to himself at the many funny videos, and brows drawing together in interest at the life hack tips that he deemed useful in the future, saving them into his camera-roll which would automatically send it to the TikTok folder his album had automatically created, reserved only for the 363 saved videos from the app.

Until, he stumbled upon a very intriguing challenge where one would walk in front of their partner, dropping the towel wrapped around them to get their attention. Hoseok bit his lip at the thought, wondering if this is what it took to finally get Jungkook's hands on him.

______

Hoseok was fresh out the shower, his hair tickling his sensitive neck in damp touches as small droplets of water fell. He made sure to shave every inch of his skin— he's always loved the feeling of smoothness when he laid on his silky sheets at night. Plus, it made Jungkook absolutely mad at the sensation of velvety soft skin whenever he tangled his legs with his.

His fingers combed through some tangled strands in his hair before he wrapped a blush pink towel around his chest. Legs peeked out from where the towel stopped mid-thigh.

"Dude, get to the fucking base," Jungkook spoke from the living room. Voice loud enough to reach Hoseok.

The latter walked silently to the living room, keeping his footsteps light. Of course, Jungkook's full attention was on the large  85" TV that was bolted into the wall. Hoseok stood momentarily, wondering if this was worth it or not. He took a deep breath before approaching the large velvet couch, standing a few centimetres away at the side of the glass coffee table, not wanting to walk directly into the view of the webcam that sat temporarily on the frame of the TV.

"Kook," Hoseok called for him, though he wasn't paying attention, 'brows furrowed as he was busy pressing away the buttons on his controller.

"Babe," Hoseok called only a tiny bit louder, this time catching the younger's attention. He perked up at the call of his name, eyes quickly glancing back to the screen and then back onto Hoseok before plastering a look of confusion on his face when he took in Hoseok's appearance as his phone was pointed at him. Jungkook tilted his head in question before clearing his throat, "Uh, yeah there's dropships nearby, be careful though,"