the wall | ᵛʰᵒᵖᵉ

taehyung has a hyung kink.

taehyung knew he said it was okay for hoseok to wander off with his friends at the party, but something about even being 1 metre away from his lover, bothered him. it seemed like every five minutes, some random horny guy would flirt with the red head, get him a drink, or even try to score him. it left a bitter taste in taehyung's mouth because  hoseok was his and his only.  he had to let everyone know. he had to show everyone that they didn't stand a chance around the boy.

across the room hoseok leaned against the wall, chatting away cheerily with some friends as he took a small sip of his juice. before he could take another sip, he felt a small vibration in his hand, bringing his phone up to his face to see a message from taehyung. 'go to the bathroom upstairs in three minutes.' he read with concern. hoseok looked over towards taehyung, only to receive a wink from him as he watched the younger make his way towards the stairs.

as soon as taehyung made it to the second floor, he made his way towards the bathroom, immediately kicking out the couple who were eating out each others faces. exactly three minutes later, hoseok walked inside.

"....babe, what's up?" hoseok asked, but as soon as the door closed behind him, taehyung's lips were immediately attached to the shorter. the kiss was hot, hard, and desperate, filled with want.

as hoseok slowly collected his thoughts, he pushed taehyung back a little, wondering what was going on. "hey, what's going on? talk to me," he smiled a small smile.

taehyung sighed, his grip on hoseok's hips tighten. "those fucking guys that keep coming up to you," he breathed, "they look at you as if you're a piece of meat. they flirt with you, order you drinks, all to think that you'd sleep with them," he let out a breath he didn't know he was holding before he leaned down and whispered, "but they don't know that you're mine." he growled out the last syllable with slight agression.

hoseok found his arms slowly making its way around the taller mans neck, a small light hearted giggle. "i'm yours tae, don't worry about a thing," he smiled softly. "you and i both know that you're the best guy in the world. i'll always be by your side." hoseok smiled, feeling large hands slowly wrapping around his hips as he pressed in for a loving kiss.

taehyung kissed back with want and need, but he made sure it was still soft and gentle. "id like to show everyone here who you belong to," he mumbled against hoseok's neck, before licking a stripe.

"a-and how do you plan on showing them, tae?" the latters dainty hands brushing through taehyung's hair, holding him close.

before any more words could be exchanged between the two, hoseok felt his back colliding with the cold surface of the bathroom wall before taehyung whispered quietly into his ear. "by fucking you so damn hard the only thing you remember is my name,"

large broad hands made their way down the skin fitting shorts of hoseok's. taehyung smirked massaging the latters round soft globes.

"t-ta— hyung," hoseok managed to say.

"you already wet for me baby? wet for hyung?"

a soft gasp was all that could come out of hoseok's mouth, gripping onto taehyung's broad shoulders for balance as he felt digits rubbing into his tight heat.

"that's it baby. my princess loves when i touch him like this, huh?"

hoseok nodded, "m-more hyung, please" he softly begged.

"princess, don't worry, hyung's gonna make you feel so good. he's gonna treat his princess just the way he deserves to be treated."

hoseok moaned loudly into taehyung's broad chest. feeling the taller mans fingers massaging him at a quick pace. taehyung then leaned in for a heavy make out session, feeling hoseok's dainty hands gripping onto his hair, the taller then bit the latters bottom lip, pulling onto it slowly before going back to stick his tongue back into hoseok's mouth. the air around them felt hot and dense.

taehyung could feel hoseok's walls tightening before he pulled out his fingers, "no," he breathed out, he looked down at hoseok, his boyfriend, the most beautiful boy to ever cross his path, "i want you to come on my cock." he unbuckled his belt, making an opening through his pants.

he helped hoseok slide off his violet shorts, then helping him to hook his honey dipped legs around his waist, wanting to get better access of him. it wasn't long before taehyung slowly guided himself into hoseok, causing both to moan in absolute pleasure.

taehyung doesn't delay to pound into hoseok, hard, rough and absolutely relentless.

"that's it angel, take hyung's cock, does it make you feel good? does it make my princess feel good?" his hands gripped around the latters slim waist.

"mm— y-yes, tae! it f-feels —o good," he was in a bliss.

taehyung leaned forward and bit into his neck, causing hoseok to mewl out loud. the sound of skin slapping against each other bounced off the four walls.

"no one can have you but me. no once can fuck you this way but me. understood? you're mine baby, all mine!"

"y-yours! all yours," he cried in pleasure.

taehyung's hold onto hoseok tightened, his words driving the latter crazy. he loved hearing hoseok say he was his. "that's my angel, taking my cock like such a good boy. you wanna scream hyung's name as you come? let everyone know who you belong to?"

the thrusts were hard and erratic now. hoseok could feel the pressure building up inside him. he's so close to the edge. taehyung now put all his weight onto the latter, crushing him against the wall as his thrusts never wavered.

"f-fuck baby... gonna come inside that tight little hole... c-come with me baby, come with hyung." hoseok watched as his brown eyes were dark. he cried out as he felt hot pressure against his prostate, loving the way taehyung handled him.

"—close! s-so close!" hoseok cried, feeling broad large hands caress and touch every part of him, working hard and quick along hoseok's hardened nubs, as taehyung's cock drove within him.

"holy shit, hoseok!" taehyung climaxed, painting the latters inner walls, giving short sharp thrusts into him.

hoseok let out a loud gruntled moan, digging his nails into taehyung's broad shoulders as his own high over came him. taehyung held him still against the wall as he rode out his high, delivering soft kisses  onto his lover's cheek and neck.

once the shorter's breathing turned into short quiet pants, taehyung slowly pulled out of him, leaving a trail of a mess. he then lowered hoseok's leg down, his hands on him to make sure he didn't fall, "you okay baby?"

hoseok moved some strands of his red hair away from his face, "never felt better" he smiled warmly. after sharing another soft moment, they both redressed, making their way out into the open.

when they walk out of the bathroom, a small crowd was gathered, some expressions literally in shock and awe of what they heard not too long ago.

"now all you assholes know that hoseok is mine and there's no way in hell you morons got a chance against me. got it?" he spoke with a confident lout voice. hoseok stood behind him, flushing with embarrassment due to what was going on. not waiting for a response, he tugged at his lover's hand intertwining them, as they both made their way down the stairs. 

"tae, i wanna go home," hoseok spoke softly.

he gave a soft smile and kissed hoseok's head, "okay baby." they walked out of the party, basking in the warmth of one another.