lait sucré | ˢᵒᵖᵉ

"M—mm H-hyung! Stop," Hoseok moaned, squirming underneath the elder.

Yoongi huffed, tightening his hold onto Hoseok's tiny waist, as he continued to torment the younger's sweet little nipple. Hoseok's nipples had always been sensitive. The slightest touches would cause him to squirm, and so Yoongi boldly took advantage of his sensitivity relentlessly, lavishing the tiny buds with attention, with his fingers, with his unbelievable tongue, with his entire mouth, with his teeth just barely grazing on them. Sucking on the bright pink buds until they were swollen and empty. Even simply just sitting on the couch watching tv, Yoongi's hands always made their way underneath of Hoseok's shirt to slowly pinch and pull his nipples.

Hoseok knew he wasn't going to stop. He knew the man who was in pre-rut with his ubiquitous forestry mint scent surrounding almost the entire room using his big hands to caress the whole of his chest, would not cease the playing of his nipples.

A few months ago when the elder found out by accident while Hoseok was in pre-heat and he had come furiously with milk continuously dribbling down his chest only by Yoongi kitty licking one of his buds once or twice, which then had an immense affect on the elder. Hoseok was one of those omegas capable to produce milk and had the ability to lactate, and Yoongi never missed a single chance to drag him onto his lap, so he could have his way with the younger.

Hoseok's pink buds and areoles were almost always blemished and bruising from the continual attention Yoongi never refrained from giving them, causing the nipples to become even more sensitive from what they already were. As Yoongi started leaning more into the younger, now slowly giving soft light kisses up his neck, laying his tongue flat onto Hoseok's scent gland, receiving whimpers and nudges from Hoseok, as Yoongi continued to nibble his way behind the younger's ear before Hoseok placed his delicate hands onto the elders thick shoulders, giving a solid push.

"N-no, hyung,"

"C'mon, just one,"

Hoseok never let him leave marks where they could be seen... Not when he was a dance instructor surrounded by teenagers who liked to sneer their way into other people's business' trying to pry even the smallest bit of information that could be the start of their latest gossip. Not when he occasionally helped at a kindergarten, not wanting to taint the small children who asked too many questions about how a bee had stung his neck leaving a big bruise and 'on a scale of 1 to 100 how bad did it hurt hobie-hyung?' Or have his professionalism being judged. And especially not now that they're soon about to have a small get together with some friends.

As much as Yoongi would like to show the world who Hoseok belonged to, it was usually never in his favour.

"No. We have to go soon,"

"We can miss, it's okay,"

The alpha spoke, returning his head to rest in the juncture of Hoseok's neck.

"No it isn't, we missed last time,"

Hoseok tried prying him off, as Yoongi only held onto his waist tighter.

"Well, last time you were in heat, and—"

"But this time i'm not in heat,"

"Yeah but we still don't have to go,"

Yoongi spoke, drawing small circles with his thumb onto the latter's hip.

"What? You don't wanna go so you can suck on my nipples for the rest of the day like a child?"

"Ye— No..." He breathed. "I want us to stay because i'm... tired," The elder averted his gaze.