nightmares |ʲᶦʰᵒᵖᵉ

Hoseok's body only seemed to be moving by itself. He kept tossing and turning under the sheets and didn't seem like he would stop anytime soon. 

He let out small sounds as he continued to move under the sheets. Whatever dream he was in looked like it was about to push him off the edge. Small tears started to swell at the corner . of his eyes as he continued to move under the blanket.

He could feel his breathing becoming harder to control as he released hard pants.

His tears started to feel like fire rolling down his face until that's when he finally woke up.
His panting was hard, and his hair was stuck on his forehead as it was because of the sweat.

Hoseok mumbled some words to himself before deciding it would be best to go back to sleep before he woke Jimin up whos hands were tight around his waist.

Before laying back down, he patted around the bed for his stuffed animals only to find it laying on the ground. 'Mang, I found you' he smiled internally. Picking him up and hugging him close to his chest and falling soundly asleep.

3 hours later

Hoseok kept tossing and turning once again mumbling words to himself, and this time, waking up Jimin. Jimin tried waking the other up but failing as the male was deep asleep. Jimin took notice of how Hoseok would mumble small words to himself like 'No,' 'Stop' or even 'I'm sorry'

He felt bad for his love, so doing what he knew might work, he slowly brought Hoseok closer to his chest as he continued to back hug him. He hugged Hoseok closer as the male was also hugging Mang, and engulfed both of them into a tight hug. 

Jimin intertwined his fingers with Hoseok's as he slowly caressed them as well.

"Shhh, I'm here... Jiminie's here..."

He whispered behind Hoseok's head as he planted soft kisses at the back of his brown curly locks. He felt as Hoseok had calmed down, and felt as he unconsciously squeezed their intertwined fingers together.

"Shhh, I've got you... You're alright," Jimin continued to whisper sweet things to his lover letting him know he was safe.

"It's just a nightmare," He informed once more smiling softly at his love who had silently fallen back asleep. He kissed the top of his head before he had fallen asleep as well, holding onto Hoseok as if-- Which he was the most precious thing in the world.