Chapter 19 - Girls Day

Chapter 19

Josephine

Who would've thought that dreary old London, the complete opposite of what I'm used to would make me so happy. Hero doesn't need his ego inflated anymore than it already is but too anyone who knows me its pretty obvious my positive change has a lot to do with him. As I sit here just watching Hero's chest slowly raise and fall with every breath he takes. His pink lips parted and plump whilst he keeps one hand haphazardly thrown across my waist his face merely a couple inches away from mine and his eyes still closed. I can't help but go over yesterday events in my head. I feel like I've used this word too much but I can't think of any other word to describe our date other than perfect. I've never had someone go out of their way to do something so special for me.

I've had to actively stop myself more than once from running my hands through Hero's hair which is currently sticking up on his head but I really don't want to wake him. He looks absolutely peaceful and I can't remember the last time I actually woke up before him.

After staring at him for God knows how long. Hero speaks without opening his eyes. "Stop staring stalker." He says pulling me closer to his chest while I giggle.

Still holding me secure to his body. He pulls his head back opening his brilliant bright green eyes looking at me. "Morning princess."

I blush at his range of pet names. "Good Morning."

Hero yawns stretching his long body out completely squishing mine beneath his purposely. I groan out of fake annoyance at his antics. He smirks then lifts his body using his hands to support the weight but not before leaning down giving me a quick peck.

Hero kisses my cheek moving to my jaw and slowly starts to kissing and sucking on my neck and his hand over my covered chest rolling my hardened nipple between his fingers my phone starts to ring. Hero groans dropping his head between my breast as I giggle. Wiggling from beneath him as he lifts his body rolling onto his back over to his side, I reach for my bag which is just thrown on the floor by the side of the bed. I barely remember undressing myself last night and throwing on this shirt before falling asleep even before Hero got upstairs. When I finally locate my phone Mercy's name flashes across the screen as I slide my finger answering I see Hero peaking over my shoulder trying to have a look as I turn the phone slightly to his face so he can see the caller ID. He relaxes into the bed his arm propping behind his head causing him to flex.

"Helloooo." Mercy says.

"Hey." I say looking at Hero as he uses his free hand to scroll through his phone.

"Tell my brother we're hanging out today."

I laugh at her rudeness before agreeing to a much need day with my best friend.

"We can meet up outside so I don't bother your roommate."

As I say this Hero looks up from his phone at me then darts his eyes back to his screen.

We finalize our plans deciding to meet at Mercy's apartment then heading to the mall close by in the next couple of hours.

I hang up the phone turning my attention to Hero who seems completely engrossed in his phone. I climb onto his lap straddling him. "I'm hanging out with Mercy today." I say playing with the hair at the nape of his neck.

He drops his phone on the bed giving me his undivided attention as his hands land on either side of my waist. "So I heard, do you need a ride ?"

I knit my eyebrows together in confusion.

"I kept the car for a couple more days." He informs me as if I he can read my mind.

Before I can respond Hero chimes in again. "It's starting to grow on me." He says with a smirk whilst giving me a light squeeze.