Chapter 3 - Gentleman

Chapter 3

Hero

The last two days or so have been pretty uneventful I've been doing the same things over and over, eat, play video games, sleep and listen to music. Jo has been a pretty decent roommate she's been keeping to herself mostly. I realize when she gets bored in her room she comes down to the kitchen and lounges around. We've had a couple conversations since the first night but nothing major to be quite honest. That's more than likely my fault since I've been having one problem with Jo.

I head downstairs still in my pajamas bottoms and white tee. This is the earliest I've been up and out of my room since Jo has been staying here.

I decide I'll make breakfast which I do most mornings but I'll just make more of everything so she can have some. I have some UK rap playing in the background when I hear a door upstairs close. As I'm taking the toast from the oven I hear Jo coming down the stairs. I look back and see her rubbing something on her face. I stand and put the toast on each plate and push it towards her as she sits at the island.

"Good Morning" I say and look at her as she looks down at the plate in shock I guess.

She looks at me says good morning and thank you before grabbing a fork to start eating.

I grab my plate and sit next to her.

"I didn't know you could cook." she says.

I shrug "I don't really have much of a choice living on my own. Plus I get tired of take-out after a while." I say.

"Hmm.., I'm sure your mum would be more than willing to cook for you and bring it." She says.

"Yea, but I didn't leave home to have my mum coming to bring food over all the time now did I?" I say looking at her.

"Why did you move out? Your parents house is huge and this place has to cost a fortune." She says looking back me.

I chuckle "Come on Jo, why do you think I moved ?" I wiggle my eyebrows at her and chuckle as she catches on.

She rolls her eyes and smiles "You're disgusting" and continues with her breakfast.

After she's finished eating she jumps down from the chair and grabs both of our plates. "You done ?" she asks I nod my head as I follow her movements to the sink "I'll wash up since you made breakfast." I hear her say as I shamelessly check her out. Her hair is much shorter than I've ever seen, it stops right above her shoulders. she's wearing an oversized T-shirt that falls off her right shoulder showing the strap of a sports bra. I slowly trail my eyes lower to her barely there Nike pro tights that perfectly frame her ass.

Right ! My problem with Jo.

In the last couple days I've realized that Jo hardly wears any bloody clothes It's actually pissing me off.

Exhibit A what she's wearing right now. The size of the T-shirt makes it look like she's not even wearing a bottom but when you do see it, it's barely fucking there. I'm convinced she's more comfortable in my place than I am. Everytime she enters a room wearing little to nothing I try to look elsewhere but come on man, at the end of the day I'm a man. There's only so much I can take so I just leave the room. If she's gonna walk around like this in MY condo why am I the one uncomfortable?

If I knew about this entire quarantine shit I wouldn't have blown off Elle last week. To say I'm frustrated is a bit of an understatement and Josephine Langford hasn't been making this easy.

Jo turns around drying her hands with a paper towel "Thanks for breakfast." she states grabs a bottle of water and eyes me.

"My pleasure" I say not even looking up. She clears her throat mentions she's going onto the balcony to work out. She puts in her AirPods and walks onto the balcony.