"Stay Away From My Sister!" Part#1

{ A Yandere Jim Hawkins X Sister Reader Story }

"Y/NNNN!" Jim called "Ready to go solar surfing with your big bro!?" He stepped into your room as you were putting on makeup. You turn to look at him with a loving smile "I'd love to Jim but I'm going out with someone this afternoon. Maybe next time." Jim looked at you sideways "But we solar surf every weekend. And why are you wearing all that makeup?" You rubbed the back of your head "Maybe I come to like wearing makeup these days, I'm getting good at it too! Besides, I need to cover my ugly face somehow.

Jim grabbed your shoulders. You jumped in reaction as he looked at you with a serious face. "Don't ever call yourself ugly, Y/N! You're beautiful, you really don't need this makeup at all. I suggest you throw it away!" You pouted "Big brotherrrr, I'm 17. A lot of girls my age wear makeup!" Jim huffed "Yeah because they're ugly and you're not." You were about to say something else until your mother, Sarah, walked in. "Jim let her try new things, your sister is growing up." Your mother said ruffling up Jim's hair to make him give up the argument. You soon checked your phone and realized that you were late "Oh no! I'm late!" You quickly put lipgloss on your lips and grabbed your purse. You kissed your mom goodbye on the cheek and gave Jim a kiss too on his check. He blushed when you gave him his. You soon ran down stairs and hopped out the door.

Jim turned to Sarah concerned "Mom, why is she acting like that?" "It's a girl thing. Don't worry about it." Sarah giggled. Jim raised an eyebrow "Really? Well, I hope she's okay."

Jim's Pov: Moments later, I decided to go solar surfing by myself around town since Y/N won't be joining me. She has been acting so weird lately. Thinking more about her looks, social status, and her stupid guy friends. Now she's starting to cancel out plans? Who would've thought that she'll miss out on solar surfing...Does this mean that she'll spend less time with me now? No, I can't let that happen. I don't want our good times to end...Going on adventures and having movie nights with mom. I bet some stupid, no good guy corrupted my baby sister, making her act differently. Must be one of her guy friends..it had to be! When I find out who's responsible, I'll make sure they will pay!

~

After surfing for a while, Jim surprisingly spotted you at the arcade down below. He smiled in relief seeing you there alone but you weren't alone for long. A tall blonde guy greeted you, carrying an arm full of red roses with an award winning smile on his face. Jim watched from a distance "Who the hell is that?" He noticed that the guy was getting too close for comfort with you and that triggered him. To make the situation worse, the guy had the nerve to kiss you straight on the lips. "WHAT THE HELL!" Jim snapped. He landed his board as soon as possible to see what was really going on.

You and the blonde broke the kiss as you both turned only to see Jim standing there ferrous. "Hey, man. Don't you make moves like that on my sister!" He yelled, pushing the blonde. "Don't push me asshole!" The guy spat, pushing Jim back. You watched in horror as things got heated followed by Jim punching the guy in the nose. "Big bro stop that, don't hurt Samuel!" You pleaded getting in between them. Samuel got up from the ground wiping his bloody nose. He stared coldly at Jim. Jim stared back growling,"What's with that glare punk? Better be glad it's only your nose that's bleeding!" "Big brother please!" You screamed, "You've done enough today! Samuel is my boyfriend and he just kissed me...THAT'S IT. Now go back home and let us be..." Jim huffed at you "No! This is for your well being and I will forever be there to protect you! If I do decide to go home, you're coming with me and nobody else won't take you away from me ever again!!!" You gasp as his mood swings. You realised that Jim had completely lost his mind.

Samuel stepped in front of you "I think you should go back home buddy, she wants to stay here with me. Also Ms.Hawkins will be informed about this too!" "Oh, yeah? You really wanna go there?" Jim asked. He swiftly took out his pocket knife and pointed it directly to Samuel's neck. "See what you made me do, Y/N? If you wouldn't have let him kiss you, he wouldn't be in this situation!" You began to sob. "Answer me damn it or I'll cut his throat!" Jim yelled at you. "I'm sorry okay!?" You yelled back, "I didn't know you'll be that upset! So please spare my boyfriend's life. I'll do anything you want!" Jim smiled at you, building up a laugh "Sorry, Y/N but that can't happen." Right before your eyes, Jim slashed your boyfriend's throat making him fall to his death. This was the worst thing that ever happened to you. What was going with your big brother? He just committed a bloody murder, it happened so fast that you were too shock to react. You looked up at him in fear trying not to trigger him more "J-Jim, why are you d-doing this?" You asked. "I'm doing this because I love you. So that nobody will hurt you...break your heart. And there's some wonderful news too, whoever gets in my way to get to you, will have the same faith as Samuel.." Jim answered, smiling big at you.

You realised something when he said that. He's willing to kill again and that's not good. You'll have to do something to end this before another innocent life gets taken away. You whispered "Jim... I'm sorry... I just want to let you know that I will always love you..." You slowly walked up to him, taking the knife away from him. Sweating, you pointed the knife toward Jim, getting ready to thrust it into his chest.

➼ To Be Continued...