Period Comfort

{ Credit to the artist of this picture: GalaxyArts from Deviantart! }

It was around 4:00am and Y/N tossed and turned in her bed grunting in aggravating pain. She turned and slightly kicked her boyfriend in the back. Jim grunted slightly from being kicked and slowly opened his eyes. He turn to see Y/N was grunting in her sleep. He felt her forehead and she was burning up. "Awww, Y/N... Poor thing, it's that time of the month for her again." Jim went into the bathroom and fetched a cool towel for his girlfriend. He rushed back into the bed and placed it gently over her forehead. Y/N instantly relaxed, now sleeping gently and peacefully. Jim slowly stroked her hair as he smiled warmly at her "My sweetheart.." He whispered. With that, he cuddled next to her and fell back asleep for the rest of the cool and quiet night.

It was now 10:00am and Y/N slowly raised up from the bed as the sun shined in her sun-kissed face. She covered her eyes from the sun as the towel flopped from her forehead to her hand. She looked at the towel in confusion "Huh? How did that get there?" She questioned. Just before she got out of bed, the dramatic cramps kicked in and she begain to grunt again in pain. Y/N bent over wrapping her arms around her stomach "Ughhhh...." Jim came in a second later with his arms full of bags "Hey, Y/N! Please take it easy for me, you're on your period. Y/N gently laid back "H-How did you know?" Jim gave Y/N a sad smile "Well, since we've been dating for two years, I know the symptoms you would have before or when it hits. You would grunt in your sleep, sleep in late or go to bed early and sometimes you would get grumpy." Y/N let out a slight smile as she noticed all the things Jim had bought "I see you went shopping."

"Oh, right! I went ahead and bought everything you might need." Jim said as he placed the bags down on the bed infront on Y/N. He sat infort of the sacks as he start taking the items out. "Let's see... Hmm, I got you some pads.. Some tampons.. I've notice you sometimes use pads and other times you use tampons so I got both. Then... I got you some pain medicine of course, chocolates and a heating pad for your aches!" Y/N smile brightly "Oh Jim, you didn't have to do all that for me! Aren't you unconferable being a guy buying pads and tampons?" Jim laughed out "Not at all! I'm not ahasmed to do things for the woman that I love. My job is to take care of you and love you as your boyfriend." Y/N's heart begain to pound as she got shy and nervous. She looked away and played with her fingers. Jim smiled brightly and leaned in to kiss Y/N. Y/N giggles and kissed him back forgetting the pain she was in. "What would I do without you, Jim!?" Y/N whispered softly. Jim scooted closer to Y/N "Hey! You're the one that keeps me going. Don't forget that. Now, turn on your side so I can give you a good rub." Y/N did what she told and laid on her side. Jim laid behind her and rubbed her back and shoulders.

"There, does this feel better?" Jim asked. Y/N mumbles "Yes, I really needed that. Thank you babe." Jim smiled and whispered in his girlfriend's ear "Anytime my love. Today is all about you and I'll make sure that you have a relaxing day." Y/N felt tingles go up her spine when Jim whispered in her ear. She then turn around to him and wrapped her arms around him "Can we just cuddle all day, watch movies and eat?" Jim rubs Y/N's cheek "Sure baby, anything you want!"

~Fin~

{ Note: Hey loves, it's been a while! I hope you like this comfort story. I believe it would be a great addition to this oneshot book. Thanks for reading!! ❤️ }