Dance

Y/N Pov:

        Finally, he's home. My good old friend is home, from his adventure to Treasure Planet. Me and Ms.Hawkins set up a surprise party for his return on this night and now we're waiting on him. I had on my new red and gold dress, I hope Jim likes it. "Do I look okay, Ms.Hawkins?" I said looking shyly at her. She smiled putting a hand on my shoulder, "You look stunning my dear!" Later, the man of the hour came through the door with the police, we all gasp before we could get a word out. Then the police revealed a well dress Jim Hawkins. My, he looked so handsome, and that haircut!

JIM Pov:

         Wow, they really threw a party for me!? The food looked delicious and the people are well dressed. As I looked around the room, I spotted Y/N. She looked just as beautiful as the day she said goodbye to me when I left on my adventure to Treasure Planet. Mom came up to me and hugged me tight, friends came behind her downing out Y/N. I quickly greet them as I set my way through the crowd and there she was in front of me. Her smooth hand was soon scooped up by my rough ones. "Hi, Y/N." I said nervously. She smiled that sweet smile that I love so much "Hi, Jim." I looked at her stunning dress "You look great!" Y/N gasp with a blush "T-Thank you.."

Y/N Pov:

         My heart pound fast. Jim looked at me with a gentle smile as he moved in close. Is he leaning in for a kiss? His eyes closed slowly so I followed. Just before our lips touched Ms.Hawkins yelled which broke the perfect moment snapping us into reality. "Let's dance!" soon she pushed me and Jim onto the dance floor. Hype, fast music played as I laugh and moved my body. Even though I can't hardly dance, I dance anyway! Jim looked at me rubbing his shoulder "I-I can't dance, Y/N." "So, just move your body!" I said spinning around. Jim grin trying his best, he turned out to dance better than me almost. We danced around the dance floor like goofy kids.

JIM Pov:

         I never knew that I have some kind of moves. Y/N and I danced like nobody's watching. After all that, the song became slow and people was holding onto each other gracefully with love. I looked at Y/N then she looked at me. "S-Shall we?" I asked stuttering. Y/N nod putting her hand in mine while I put my other hand on her abdomen. She rest her pretty little head on my shoulder and drift off into our own little world. As we spin slowly her voice hummed "Jim, I really missed you.." I whispered in her ear "I know, I missed you too..but I'm here now." I could sense her smile as she whispered back "Good."

Y/N Pov:

         I feel like an angel gliding through the clouds as we hold each other. He softly kissed my neck with a gentle hum of soft music that was playing. I have fallen in love with him deeply over the years, we shared our love in all forms. It's obvious that he loves me too. Soon I opened my eyes and looked up. Why everybody stopped dancing? Why are they staring at me? Oh no, they notice! I pulled away from Jim, Ms.Hawkins was smiling with her arm crossed. "Caught up in the moment?" She ask. My cheeks went red as strawberries, Jim turned around and rubbed the back of his head grinning "Umm, I guess we did, Mom." We all just laughed and spend the rest of the night having the best time of our lives.

~Fin~