"Stay Away From My Sister!" Part#2

{ A Yandere Jim Hawkins X Sister Reader Story }

Sweating, you pointed the knife toward Jim, getting ready to thrust it into his chest.

~

You stood there for a moment, having flashbacks of all the fun times you and Jim had. This was too much for you so you threw the knife down. "Damn it, Jim. Why did you have to kill someone for me!? It's all my fault!" You yelled in anger. Jim watched you drop to your knees with your hands up to your face, crying. He dropped down to the ground and pulled you into his embrace. "It's not your fault, Y/N. I care about you too much and I just lost it, okay? I just lost my mind a bit so please stop crying.."

Jim pulled away to wipe your tears. You looked up at him "I don't want you to go to jail bro. Let me take the blame!" "No! I won't let you!" Jim replied, "Since you were little, I promise to protect you and I will continue to!" You went silent as you thought about Jim's original plan. "Then, let's just run away like you wanted. I promise, I won't leave your side!" Jim smiled at you as he stroked your hair "Really? You'll leave with me, sis?" You smiled back "Of course bro." Jim nodded as he took your hand.

A few hours went by as Jim took you to a large ship at the edge of town. You were amazed by the ship and it's beauty. "Wow, this ship is so beautiful.." You said, touching it. You saw huge writing at the back. You took a look to read the name on it and almost choked by surprise. "T-This is John Silver's ship!? I thought he was dead!" You shouted in disbelief. "That's right! He's alive." Jim added "We are going to live with him from now on. He knows all the secret places to hide. Which explains why everybody thinks he's dead."

At this point, a lot of things were going through your head, you couldn't believe these crazy things happened in one day. You slowly looked behind you, giving your home planet a one last gaze.

Jim placed a hand on your shoulder "Y/N, I know you're going to miss mom, our friends, home..But it's for the best. And besides, we have each other and we'll still go on adventures." You signed. It was all bittersweet but you are down for whatever if your brother is by your side. "Will we come back?" You asked, afraid of what answer you'll get. Jim gave you a positive look "Yes! But not any time soon. You know that person I killed has been discovered by the cops by now so it's best to leave for a while until everything clears up. You felt somewhat better, you guess everything will be okay.

Fin

[[ ❤️Author's Note:

Sorry Guys For The Crappy Ending, I'd Never Wrote A Yandere Story Before. But Hey, Practice Makes Perfect! I Hope You Guys Liked It Though!❤️]]