A Little Different

[ A/N: A warm texting conversation between you and your friend, Jim.<3 ]

Jim

Hey, how are you?

Y/N

I'm great, you?

Jim

Could be better, been thinking of you..

-Jim sent a picture-

Y/N

 Nice picture, Jim!

Jim 

Lol, thank you. I try to smile more often in my pictures like other people do. XD

Y/N

 You still look good Jim, like always. You don't have to smile lol. 

Jim

 Ohh? Then hold on, I'll give you another pic my friend. =P

-Jim sent a picture-

Jim

I always wanted to send you this because I remember you saying you like guys with filters lol. 

Y/N

 So cute!

Y/N

But I like you either way Jim, just the way you are. ^^

Jim

R-Really?

Y/N

Of course, why not…

Jim

I'm weird. I'm very different from the other guys you know. 

Jim

Matter of fact, I hardly fit in with anybody at the college we go to...

Y/N

 Jim.

Y/N

When I met you, you made my life more special. A guy who craves adventure, wanted something out of life, and bettering himself. That's not weird at all...if it is weird then it's better to be weird than to be boring. Weird is great!

Jim

 That made me smile. Everybody should be like you. =)

Y/N

Thank you, you're an amazing guy. Better than the other guys who just go to college to fool around. You've got a bright future.

Jim

You're a girl worth fighting for, you know that? Having a girl like you is a man's dream of spending the rest of his life with.

Y/N

Oh no, not me. I'm just an average girl.

Jim

Pufft! Don't be silly. You're a little different like me. And that's a great thing. :)

Y/N

Yeah, you're right about that lol.

Jim

Lol I felt for you for a reason.

Y/N

What?...

Jim

I mean...I mean...it's nothing bad but it's just that.

Y/N

Just what?

Jim

Just that I have fallen in love with you. And I was too afraid that you didn't like me in that way so I kept it a secret.

Y/N

Jim I do like you, a lot! I'm more than happy to say that I feel the same for you. 

Jim

 Really! I'm happy to hear that. Sorry that I text you this, I was planning on telling you tomorrow face to face but I was too nervous.

Jim

Since when did you like me!? =D

Y/N

That day when we sat in the library to study one night. When you told me your hopes...your dreams and how much you want to make your mother proud. That's when I knew...you were someone special. That I really liked you.

Jim

Wow, that made me the happiest guy in space! I guess being a little different is good luck since I've got you in my life.

Y/N

Awww you're making my heart melt! <3

Jim

I'll make it melt more when I see you again. <3

-Jim sent a picture-

Jim

You know, since tomorrow is Saturday...We should go exploring to celebrate our new chapter together.

Y/N

I'd love that. :)

♡Fin♡