Chapter 3

yay updates yay ok.

Thanks so much for reading! dont forget to comment, vote and fan if you like meh :)

sorry this chapters short and uneditted... but enjoy it?

happy thanksgiving if you're american!

______________________________________________________

Chapter 3:

The fans cheered in the audience as Harry and I walked onto the stage.

“We have a big announcement to make!” I say, glancing at Harry.

He smiles back at me, giving my hand a reassuring squeeze. “Louis and I have been dating for a year!” Harry says, trying to keep his emotions under control.

The crowed cheered, mouths dropped, screams of “I knew it!” flooded the audience, and even a few girls fainted.

Nothing in that moment could have upset me.

I won’t let you go, now you know…

I’ve been crazy for you all this time.

I’ve kept it closed, always hoping…

With a Heart on Fire! A Heart on Fire!

(A/N: SONG IS HEART ON FIRE FOR THE MOVIE LOL- on the side)

My eyes darted open to the sound of the familiar song, and soon after I felt hot tears stain my face.

That dream was the most amazing experience… if only it was real…

It’s now the beginning of December, and Eleanor’s contract only lasts another 2 months. We’ve had a few more days of tweeting drama, and a few rumors of Harry with countless women. Management really doesn’t seem to be tired of playing their twisted games yet though.

I looked down at the sleeping boy beside me and kissed his forehead.

“Time to get up Hazza!” I say.

He groans in response.

“PWEASE!” I pouted my bottom lip, using my baby voice.

“Alright.” He mumbled, kissing my lip quickly. “But I don’t want to do much today… Lazy Sundays are the best!”

“Anything for you Haz!”

“Lets just go buy some coffee and go to the movie store?”

“Sounds good!”

Both of us threw on sweats and shoes and headed out the door towards the nearest Starbucks.

I wish we could hold hands a walk down the street, and I could just kiss Harry whenever I wanted to… just the thought of it made me drift closer to Harry and wiggle my fingers around near his.

After Starbucks, we headed to the movie store. Harry picked up “Love Actually” and a few other romantic movies, while I just looked in disgust at the “Grease 2” movie. “Grease” was perfect, why did they need a sequel?!

Harry purchased the movies and grabbed my waist to lead me out of the store. We walked back to the flat and relaxed, enjoying our movies along with tons to food and snuggling.

* * 2 DAYS LATER * *

“DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW BAD THIS IS FOR THE PRESS?” head of management screamed in our face.

“Yeah our fans would just hate us for being TRUTHFUL wouldn’t they?” I mumbled under my breath.

“If this happens again, you will no longer be allowed to be seen together in public!”

I glanced at the magazines in front of me, admiring how happy Harry and I look. Our bodies barley separated, our fingers nearly intertwined…  

“Sure. Whatever you guys want.” I mutter to our ‘team’ at Modest! And leave the room. I know Harry had to listen to the same speech that I did, so I leave the office and go to the nearest store to buy all the magazines that Harry and I were on. When I got home I put them all proudly on the wall in Harry and I’s bedroom.

When Harry walked in and saw them he smiled and said, “Only a few more months Boo!”

I couldn’t wait for these months to pass!

* * * 2 Months later * * *

“So who here is in a relationship?!” The interviewer asks.

Liam and Zayn both raise their hand, and the interviewer’s eyes look straight at me. Everyone knew we were the only three in relationships. Zayn was still with Perrie, and Liam got back together with Danielle.

“Louis, what about Eleanor?” She asks.

“Well, she and I just broke it off so… there is no hard feeling though, her and I are just friends!” I say, trying not to sound to happy.

“Oh… well I’m sorry about your break up Louis!” She says.

“Thanks…”

After the interview I went to go speak to management.

“Bad news Louis, you and Harry can’t come out for a while longer.” The head of our management said these painful words with absolutely no remorse at all.

“WHAT? WHY?” I tried to resist the urge to kill the entire management team right there, and it was harder then you may think…

“Well, it would hurt the album sales.”

With those words I just stood up and walked out of managements office.