Chapter 9

A/N: Heyyy new chapter! make sure  you vote, fan and comment! Niall's girlfriend is going to be Emma (foreveradirectioner4) and Zayn's girlfriend is going to be Lexi (dancing_queen_lexi) Thanks for all the reads and votes and comments and sorry if you werent chosen but keep reading incase I need other people for the story!

Love you guys!

Bianca xx

Chapter 9:

 I skipped back into the hospital room, with a few of the nurses at my tail. I grinned at Louis, who sat up in his bed and smirked back at me. I noticed that Niall and Liam had both entered the room when I got back and seemed to be just at happy as I was. The nurse who I had come to know as Emma asked Louis a few questions, like when his birthday is, what his mothers name is and what his band is called. He answered all of them correctly, confirming that he had no memory loss.

As I observed carefully what all the nurses were doing to Louis, I noticed that Niall had his eyes intent upon Jenny, not leaving her figure for the entire time. When Emma seemed to notice the same thing as I did, she blushed a light shade of pink, and allowed her dirty blonde ponytail to cover her face.

“So, Mr. Tomlinson, it seems that you are a very lucky man today.” Emma says to him. “You’ve sustained no memory loss or brain damage.” I silently thanked God that Louis was ok.

“So how come I was in a coma for so long?” He questioned.

“Your body needed time to repair itself, and so it has. You are a very healthy man considering the damage you had just a few weeks ago.”

“Well how much longer will I need to stay in the hospital?”

“I would guess 2 more days at maximum, but you will have to return for check ups and physical therapy.”

I smiled. Soon, Louis could come home, and we could go back to being the happy couple we always were!

“I’m going to put a few medications in through your IV, they’re going to make you drowsy though, so I suggest you take a nap.” Emma stated.

 “Go ahead, Boo. You should rest.” I said, kissing him on the forehead. He smiled at me and drifted peacefully to sleep.

The boys and I got up and left the room. I decided there was something I needed to do.

Once outside the hospital room, Niall walks over and starts chatting to Jenny. Liam smiles and says, “I’ll wait for him, and you guys go.”

Zayn and I continue out of the hospital, talking about life in general. And we decide to stop for lunch at a small café about half a mile away from home. Our waitress comes over and Zayn can’t take his eyes off of her. Her dark brown hair pulled into a ponytail sat above her short, 5’4 stature. She was very polite and funny.

When we finished eating, Zayn announced that he was going to go pay the bill.

“Okay, I’m going to go into the shop next door.” I say, as her walks in the direction of the waitress.

I leave the café and enter the store next door. I began to browse for just what I was looking for, but Zayn soon interrupted me with his announcement, “I’ve got a date with Lexi, the waitress tonight!”

“That’s great Zayn!” I say, enthusiastically. “Which one of these should I get for Louis?” I ask, pointing to the ones that I’ve been eyeing.

“I think he’d like that one!” Zayn pointed at the one sitting in the middle of the case.

“I agree.”

Once I had made my purchase, I took the bag home and hid it in the top of m closet, and then I showered and changed before returning to the hospital.

I walked into Louis’ room to find him still sleeping. I smiled, taking my chair next to him and squeezing his hand.

Everything was going to be perfect from now on.

* * * Louis’ Point of View* * *

            I felt a familiar hand grab mine, squeezing it gently. I smiled, knowing it was Harry. I opened my eyes, looking at him intently as he gazed at me. 

“Hi Boo.” He says, softly.

“Hi Hazza.” I respond weakly.

“How do you feel?”

“Erm… Great!”

“I know when you’re lying, Lou.”

“Okay, okay, I feel pretty crappy, but I’ll be fine.”

Harry continues to tell me everything that happened while I was in the coma, including something about how he had to date Taylor Swift for a little while. I get the sense that he is evading something, however.

“What aren’t you telling me, Harry?” I ask him.

He smirks, “If I tell you, you have to stay calm, promise?”

“I promise!”

“Are you sure?” He eyes my heart monitor.

I breathe steadily, trying to clam myself down, “Yes!”

“Ok… so I talk to management…”

“And?!” Sometimes Harry’s slow talking could be so annoying.

“We agreed that two weeks after you wake up, we get to come out!”

My eyes widened, my heart rate increased, “Are you serious?!”

“Yes! But please, calm down Louis!”

I could hardly contain my excitement, my smile stretched from ear to ear.

“I love you so much, Harry.” I breathe.

“I love you too Louis.”