Chapter 10

I'm sorry I never update, but I love you guys. If you don't understand my refrences then please leave.

xx Bianca

Chapter 10:

*2 Weeks Later- Louis’ point of view*

Today is the day that Harry and I get to come out to the world, and I’ve never been more excited in my life. We decided to do an interview with Alan Carr, just the two of us, so maybe the humor could ease the tension.

I was sitting in our dressing room waiting when Harry came in.

“You nervous Boo?” He asked.

“Yes.” I answered shakily.

“Me too.” He said. “We’ve just got to think positively!”

“Yeah…”

“Lou, remember when we told the guys?”

I smiled, thinking back to how awkward we felt. It didn’t come as a surprise to the rest of One Direction that Harry and I were together. When we told them, they all agreed that they just wanted us to be happy. “Yeah, I remember.”

“Well, the fans that are really there for us are going to react the same as them. They’re not going to care that we love each other, they are going to be happy that we are happy!”

“Everything’s going to be okay, isn’t it Haz?” I ask him.

“Everything little thing is going to be alright!” He sings. (FYI: BOB MARLEY- if you didn’t get the reference then I am disappointed in you.)

We sat there in a comfortable silence before getting our quo to go on stage.

My heart was beating rapidly and everything became fuzzy, the nervousness overtook me, and everything went black.

* * *

When I opened my eyes again I was sitting back at home in our apartment, a cold towel lay on my forehead, a clammy hand holding mine.

“What happened?!” I asked urgently.

“Calm down Louis, you got very nervous, and fainted. We cancelled and apologized to Alan and he understood.” Harry said.

“Wow, I’ll bet management was delighted.” I say.

“They really disgust me.”

“What are we going to do then? Do we have a new interview scheduled?”

“No, management said that it ‘could take sometime to arrange’…”

“That’s bullshit!”

“I know, which is why I think we should do a twitcam… you know just to show the fans that you’re ok… and let them in on our little secret.”

“I like the way your mind works, curly.”

“I know! Now lets both tweet that were doing a twitcam in 5 minutes and get this thing set up shall we?”

We both did what he said, and started talking to the fans who were pouring onto the site.

We answered a few questions, talk about music for a bit, and then we said we were only answering a couple more questions, then we have a big announcement, and we have to go right after we announce it.

The tweets started loading, question after question about the ‘announcement’. The viewer count went up, and we shut off the background music.

“You guys really want to know?” Harry asked.

We let them tweet and think for a moment, before I said.

“Ok guys, the announcement is this: Larry is real.”

The tweets loaded so quickly that they were unreadable. The fans were going insane.

“Let’s just clarify it quickly,” I say. “Larry is real. Harry and I are in a serious relationship. And I want to sincerely apologize to and thank every single Larry shipper out there for believing in love. We’re going to go now, all right? We love you guys!”

Harry waves and says goodbye, and I close the computer.

“We’re going to be in so much trouble.” He says.

“I know.”

“How should we spend our last day together?”

“Watching Boy Meets World on the couch.”

We walked over to the couch, and Harry put in season 1 of Boy Meets World, and we stayed there for the rest of the day. Not answering our phones, not checking our computers. Nothing, just me, Harry, and Cory Matthews.