Epilogue.

(A/N: So I've decided to end this story now because I don't know where else to go with it! Sorry :/ but here it is!)

-Bianca xx

Epilogue: Christmas Day, 16 years later.

“OPEN THE DOOR!” Shouted Niall while he switched his 4-year-old daughter, Grace, from one arm into the other.

“Have a little patience Niall!” Jenny said, while she and their 13-year-old daughter grabbed all the presents from the trunk of the car.

Harry came down the stairs and opened the door. “Yeah, Niall, have a little patience!” Harry imitated.

“Merry Christmas everyone!” Louis shouted from behind Harry.

“Yeah yeah yeah where’s the pints?!” Niall asked cheerfully as he walked into the house.

“How about you check in the kitchen, Dad? They were their yesterday and every other day before that when we were here!” Said their daughter, Meg, as she walked into the house after her dad.

“Why is she so sassy?! What did I do?!” Niall questioned to himself while walking to the kitchen.

“She obviously gets her sass from her Uncle Louis!” Louis said to Niall. “You guys can just put all the presents in the living room, we’ll be there in a second!”

Jenny and Meg walked away into the living room and Louis walked up the stairs.

“Oye! Your girlfriends here!” Louis said to his adopted 15-year-old son, Dylan.

“She’s not my girlfriend Dad!” Dylan blushed as he threw a shirt on and walked down the stairs.

Louis crossed the hall into their adopted 12-year-old daughter’s room. “Sage, everyone is starting to come over so come down stairs!”

Harry was at the bottom of the stairs letting Zayn, Lexi, Liam and Danielle and their kids in the door.

Dylan and Sage greeted Liam and Danielle’s 13-year-old son, Robby, and Zayn and Lexi’s 5-year-old daughter, Beth.

Later that afternoon Beth and Grace were sitting on the floor in the living room playing with their new toys as Dylan, Meg, Sage and Robby watched a movie. Dylan had inconspicuously placed his arm around Meg’s shoulder and they sat comfortable while Robby tried to figure out how to do the same to Sage.

The adults all sat in the kitchen, drinking and watching what their children were up too.

“I guess we all did alright, didn’t we?” Harry asked.

“Yeah, we all did just fine.” Louis answered him.

“I’d be doing a lot better if your son didn’t have his arm around my little girl all the time!” Niall said.

“At least it’s Dylan and not some boy we don’t know! She’s going to start dating at some point!” Jenny retorted.

“I think it’s adorable watching Robby trying to figure out how to hit on Sage.” Liam said.

“Oye! Maybe it’s funny to you but that’s Daddy’s little girl out there!” Louis said.

“Yeah it is pretty cute, isn’t it? She can tell too. Smart cookie we got out there!” Harry responded.

They slowly drifted off into other conversation, and the movie continued to play.

The band had stopped making music, but had never stopped being brothers. They were like one big family. Always had been, always will be- even if they had their ups and downs here and there.