Part 24

At evening

Cabir, navya and alya were present in the living hall of malhotra mansion as Manik had called them. He didn't told them the purpose, so they were still clueless.

Cab; Manik bol bhi Kya hua h

Ma: ( nodded excitedly) Nandu come here

Cab: bhai romance baad main kar lene, phele baat bta

Ma: ( ignoring cabir rant) so guys, ( holding Nandani hand and smiled at her) we are pregnant

Cabir was going to drink tea, instead he looked up at manan with shocked face. Alya was as obvious shocked and angry, she looked at Nandani, glaring her. While Navya was simply confuse how to react. She was feeling sad for her sister but somewhere a little happy for her friend. Being college besties, they had discuss about their babies and now when it's coming true she is confused. One person was frowning listening to manik and that was Nandani.

Na: we are pregnant kya hota h ( turning to manik and frowning) I'm pregnant. I'm the one who is gonna carry the baby for nine months.

Ma: ( softly) sorry baby, you are pregnant. ( mna sabi gave a satisfactory look)

Cab: ( jumping on Manik) areeee main toh chacha bann gya

Ma: ( irritated) cabir neeche utar

Cab: ( ignoring Manik) bhaiiii aaj toh khushi ka din h,

Manik throwed cabir on the ground being annoyed but cabir again jumped on him. Nandani and Mukti laughed hard seeing this. But Nandani stopped laughing as she saw navya moving to kitchen. She decided to go behind her as now she wanted to sort some things out. Going to be a mother, she doesn't want anyone to harm her child and for that she need to talk to navya as alya is never going to understand.

Na: navya ( calling her softly)

Nav: huh( turning around)

Na: are you happy ?

Nav: of course I'm nandu ( looking here and there)

Na: so you are not angry on me for that Harshad fiasco?

Nav: Nandani please don't talk about that ( sternly)

Na: no navya, it's needed. Just think about it, if you were still with Harshad then you would never be able to find cabir, your soulmate. Navya do you seriously believe that I broke our friendship. I was your best friend, I would never do that. Instead I never knew that he liked me. You know, I was always into studies. Can't we forget all that and start a new beginning? ( with hope)

Navya didn't said anything. She was in delima, Nandani was right. Cabir is her soulmate and she would never met him if Harshad was still in her life. Seeing her not speaking, Nandani held her hand which gained her attention.

Na: navu ( navya's eyes soften) remember, how we used to plan about our childs, how we are gonna decorate there room together, how we are gonna make them best friend like we were. ( both eyes became teary) I need you navya, I need my bestie. My baby need maasi who will love him with all her heart.

Nav: ( teary eyes and chuckled) vaise I was right ( Nandani made a confused pout) you became pregnant first

Nandani too chuckled hearing this and Navya hugged her. They both cried their heart out, tighten the grip on each other every second.

Nav: I'm sorry nandu, I always misunderstood you. I always do things to hurt you.

Na: because you are stupid ( slapping her forehead lightly) vaise bhi I'm the mature one na, so I have to make you understand