Part 21

Around 6, manik sleep got broke due to a phone call. He made a irritated face and muted it. He looking at Nandani, who was sleeping facing him, holding his hand Stretching his hand, he grabbed Nandani's waist and pulled her closer, making her whin.

Na: Manik sone do na

Manik smiled and saw the time on the big LED screen in front of them. They didn't realise in there passion that it was not off.

Ma: Nandu it's 6. Aren't you hungry ?

Na: nhi..I wanna sleep

Ma: Nandu

Manik called her name huskily, tracing his long fingers on her back slowly making her shiver under his touch. She opened her eyes and Manik smiled. His hand move towards her face, and caressed it.

Ma: I love you

Ma: I love you

Nandani gave a knowing smile to him and hugged him. She closed her eyes, feeling his warmth. She knew she had fall for him and is drowning into him everyday. Suddenly Manik made a nervous face, realising something.

Ma: Nandu ( nervously)

Na: kya hua

Nandani looked up, resting her chin on his chest. The firang thing she noticed that he was scared.

Ma: we didn't use protection ( scared)

Na: ( giggling) you were scared for this. That fine mani.

Ma: ( pouting) why won't I be. We never talk about having a baby or something related to it.

Na: ( pulling his cheeks) you are damn cute. ( resting her cheeks against his chest,) Maybe we didn't talk about it but I always wanted to conceive after few months of marriage. But the situation in which we got married, I chucked all this. I didn't even know you, obviously except your name. I have heard of you as arrogant, rude.

She stopped and looked at him. Manik was listening her keenly with a smile, caressing her hairs.

Ma: aage bta ( picking her nose)

Na: ( chuckled) But on our wedding night, all my fear vanished. I was scared that night, as I thought you might wanna be intimate ( Manik chuckled), but instead you talked and tried to make me comfortable. And that day I know, I can trust you. I get childish a little, behave immature as I'm always being pampered. I was afraid what if you don't like my this side!? What if you don't accept me !? But you respected and loved my every side, whether it's childish or mature. You never stopped me doing anything mani, instead you always supported me. Till the first night of our marriage to now, I never got a single second regretted marrying you, instead I thank god every day for giving my a husband like you. ( kissing his cheeks) you are truly my soulmate.

Manik's heart swelled with happiness listening her. His grip on her became more tight. Nandani whined as he was squeezing her.

Na: aeeeee( whining) stop squeezing me

Ma: oh(leaving her)

Na: acha ab chale. ( pouting) bhook lgi h

Ma: ( chuckled) chalo

Manik stood up and wore his boxer after passing his tshirt to Nandani. She wore his tshirt and looked at herself.

Na: hey ( Manik look at her) it's looking look. I think I'm gonna sneak into your cupboard.

Manik smiled and move out, followed by Nandani, but she stopped seeing Manik's phone ringing. She move to bed and picked it up. The caller ID says 'clingy' and making a confuse face, she picked it up.

Na: hello

But the person on the other side cut the call. Mouthing weird, she move to kitchen where her husband was pouting something in oven.

Na: mani

Ma: ha ( turning to her)

Na: who is clingy ( showing him his phone)

Ma: ( smiling sheepishly) alya.

Na: what ( laughing)

Ma: what can I do. She is always sticking to me, calling me all that cheesy name ( making a bad face)

Na: aww my husband is irritated ( pulling his cheeks) btw she called and I guess listening my voice, she cut the call.

Ma: leave it na. ( irritated) she is calling since the lockdown ya announced saying she missed me and stuff like that. Why the hell she can't understand that I love you and I'm married.

Na: hey, it's okay. She will. She had a crush on you right ?

Ma: crush !?( chuckling) she was obsessed with me and as she was navya's sister, I cannot say anything. Anyways, leave her. I don't wanna spoil my mood.

Na: ( nodding with a smile) what are you making?

Ma: pizza

Nandani eyes twinkled listening to him and she jumped on him making him laugh.

Hello guys
How are you all ?

How's the update??

Few words for Manik ??

Few words for Nandani ??

Few words for alya?

Do vote and comment and thank you guys for your love on my last update.

Love you all