Part 5

Dhruv, cabir, alya and navya entered the manan mansion after getting to know that manik has return.

Cab: saale vapas aagya aur btaya bhi nhi ( snacking his head)

Ma: kal hi aaya hu. ( glaring at him)

Dhr: buddy usse chord. Voh toh Tere bina bhout kush tha

Ma: pta tha Mujhe ( to cabir)

Al: Mani I missed you ( hugging him)

Ma: Alya ( pushing her gently) how many times I said you it's manik. ( irritated look)

Alya made a whatever face. But then their attention diverted to a voice. They all looked behind manik and saw a girl climbing down the stairs in a wine short dress looking extremely beautiful.

Na: Mani I'm ready. Let's go ( coming to him, checking her sling bag)

Ma: you look beautiful (admiring her, seeing her from tip to teo)

Na: thank you ( cutely)

All were looking at them with shocked look especially at Manik. Many questions were roaming in their mind. But one person was fuming in anger, alya.

Al: ( herself) how dare she touch my manik.

Al: excuse me whoever you are miss, it's manik for you. ( rudely )

Nandani smile faded listening to that. That's true, they were stranger few days back and are still to each other but after marriage a wife feels some rights on her husband and stopping her using her rights made her feel low. Manik just turn to her furiously.

Ma: alya she is my wife. She can call me whatever she wants. ( trying not to speak rudely)

ND here comes another shock. Alya glared at nandani furiously. While nandani was smiling listening to manik. All decided to talk to him later, as it was not the correct time as nandani would feel awkward.

Dhr: congrats buddy ( coming out of shock)

Cab: congrats bro. I pity on nandani as now she had to handle this monster giant. ( dramatically)

Manik rolled his eyes while nandani giggle. Cabir came forward to her and said dramatically.

Cab: hey, I'm cabir your husband all the time saviour ( manik just wanna rip his head due to his drama)

Na: ( giggle) I'm nandani murt....

Ma: ( cuts her off)  malhotra (glaring at her)

Na: ( looking at him with a cute pout) time lgega adjust hone main.

Dhr: buddy Tu gya tha single aaya mingled hokar. Kaise ( confused)

Ma: mere Bhai saari baat btauga but shopping se aane ke Baad.

Nav: shopping!!! And manik!!! ( shocked)

Na: navya!? ( looking at the girl beside alya)

Nav: nandu( recognizing Her ) oh my god..

Nandani and navya hugged each other. All were confused.

Ma: nandu you guys know each other.

Na: yeah, we studied in the same college.

Cab: barso Purani dosti h.

Ma: guys, I will meet you in evening. For now me and nandu are going shopping.

Dhr: ha buddy hum sab Samaj rhe h ( smriking, going out)

All went out smriking except alya. Alya was fuming in anger, seeing all this.  She still believes that she loves him and manik is hers.

Ma: chale

Na: ha..

They drove to the mall. Nandani dragged manik to the home decor section.

Nd manik, he was happy that nandani is bossing him. Can you believe that!?? He was following her with a lots of things in his hand, with a satisfied smile on his face.

Na: Mani we will put this in our bedroom ( excitedly, picking up the couple showpiece)

Ma: as you wish. ( smiling)

Na: Mani can we change the curtains also

Ma: it's your house nandu, do whatever you want.

Nandani smiled and dragged manik to another store. They both were understanding each other likes dislikes, enjoying their moments.

Alya angrily entered her house and start throwing things around. She was too much furious to know that manik is married now but not able to accept that. Navya too came running behind her and tried to stop her but of no use.

Al: manik sirf Mera h sirf mera ( throwing things around) uss kal ki aayi hui ladki ne cheen liya usse mujhse.

Nav: nandani ki fitrat hi yahi. Usse Dusro ki cheez cheene ka shok h. ( hatred filled) but now we can't do anything, manik is married. ( saying this she went)

Al: no didi, manik is mine and I will make sure that ( furiously)

With determination she went to her room, still furious.

Hello guys
How's the update??

Do vote and comment and follow me if you like my work.

ND thank you soo much guys for your precious votes and comments on my last update.

I will update soon

Thank you guys
Love you all