Part 11

Na: manik I don't know what to say, but I'm sure about one thing.

Ma: what..

Na: I'm falling for you

Manik looked at her with lots of love. He immediately pulled her into a hug, hiding her in his embrace. 'I'm falling for you', this line has a huge meaning. It means, You are going to be in love soon. The feeling your are experiencing with a person, soon you will give it a name. You are soon gonna name the person mine.

Na: instead I'm not falling into you, you are an ocean and I'm falling in, drowning in the depth of who you are. I'm always amaze seeing you being a completely different person with me. It's like you took all the best part of yourself, hide them from the world and saved them all just for me. And that's made me feel loved. That just force me to fall for you more.

Nandani said directly looking into his eyes. She can feel the effect of her confession. She could feel his heart beating fast, his eyes adoring her. And most importantly his smile which came from his heart.

Manik was speechless listening to her. He adored her and placed his lips on her, pouring his emotion. Nandani immediately responsed as if she was waiting for it. After feeling out of breathe they broke the kiss and join their forehead. Manik hugged her, nuzzling in her hairs.

Na: mani

Ma: hmm( closed eyes)

Na: I

Ma: you

Na: am hungry

Ma: what ( opening his eyes)

Na: what Kya, I'm hungry ( cute pout)

Ma: tumne mera romance disturb Kar diya ( bad face)

Na: tum romance bhi mujhse hi kar rhe ho na ( as a fact)

Ma: you are so unromantic. ( making a bad face)

Na: right now toh I'm starving, please khana de do ( caressing her stomach with a cute pout)

Ma: (chuckling) let's go and feed you

Nandani too chuckled. Manik turned around to check on the omelette. But seeing the sight in front of him, he became nervous. Nandani laughed out loud. The omelette got burned in their romance.

Na: dekha Tumhare romance ne Kya Kar diya.

Ma: Koi baat nhi, ek aur bna dunga

Na: jaldi ( excitedly shouting)

Ma: 5 minutes.

Manik again made omelette for them along. After that, they both settled on the sofa, switching on the TV. Manik and nandani were sitting beside each other. They both stretched their legs and kept it on the table in front and put the plate on their lap. They both had their breakfast, watching TV. After finishing

Na: Mani I'm getting bored.

Ma: Kya karna h.

Na: I don't know but sometging fun

Ma: nandu mujhe Kuch Samajh nhi aa raha (making a bad face)

Na: Lets play something.

Ma: Kyaa

Na: Xbox ( excitedly)

Ma: ( shocked) yarr tum toh pora suprise packet Ho

Na: shut up and let's go.

Manik followed her like a lost puppy. They played for sometime and then slept cuddling to each other. It was evening with cabir , Navya and alya came Malhotra mansion.

Cab : hai kha yeh , ash office bhi nhi aaya.

Al: bhaiya gaming room Khula h, Manik sayad andar h

Cab : chalo phir

Altar immediately ran inside being excited. She thought that Nandani is not at home and she can be close to Manik now. But she stopped at the door only seeing the beautiful scene in front of her. They were sleeping on the couch. Manik was hugging Nandani from back .

Laya blood boiled seeing this and as always Navya rolled her eyes. Cabir smirked seeing this and clicked their pic.

Cab: toh yeh reason h Iska office na aane ka ( smriking)

Al: bhaiya let's wake them up

Cab: no alya let them sleep we will come later

Nav: but what we will do now

Cab: let's watch tv and have something

Cabir went to the living area with Navya following him. Alya was extreamly angry. She was shooting glare at them. But she also went when cabir called her.

Cabir was busy watching tv hugging Navya who was too enjoying with him. But alya couldn't get over what she saw.

Al : I have to do something soon. Nandani you will be gone soon from manik's life.

Jealously is the worst thing in this world. It's ruins life. Jealously is like an acid inside you, it slowly eat away every good and positive thing about you. And made you a negative person.

Manik and Nandani are comfortable with each other. They don't feel awkward around each other. Manik love Nandani and he confesses too. And even Nandani is falling for him. She know she is made for him. She knew that he is her mr perfect. She knew they are meant to be together.

Hello guys
How are you???

Sorry guys for late update. My exams were going on and because of that I was not getting enough time to complete this.

How was the update???

Few words for Manik??

Few words for Nandani??

Few words for alya??

Few words for cabir ??

Do vote and comment. And follow me if you like my work.

Next update will be on Monday.

Thank you guys
Love you all