Part 10

Manik after changing entered the theatre room to find nandani sitting their with popcorn and coke. Seeing him, she called him near her. He went to her and sat beside her, taking her in his embrace.

Ma: which movie are we gonna watch?

Na: Anabelle. ( excitedly)

Ma: why ( crying face)

Na: wait ( getting excited) you are scared of horror movies

Ma: what!! ( trying to be strong) manik malhotra is scared of nothing.

Na: really, then let's watch.

Ma: are you sure!? ( scared face)

Na: yeah, are you scared!?

Ma: nhi main toh tumhare liye puch rha tha, raat main dekhogi toh Phir darawane sapne aayege Phir soo nhi paugi.

Na: chill manik, Main humesha raat main hi Dekhti thi Voh bhi akele. ( having popcorn)

Ma: ( to himself) Vahh, meri wife toh daring nikli. Heyy bhagwan bacha Lena.

The movie started. As the moviw was going, the hold of manik hand on Nandani's one get tighten up. Nandani looked at manik, who was hiding behind her shoulder mumering sometging, maybe some religious poem. A idea struck her. She slowly moved her fingers on his hand.

Manik felt something on his hands. He got more scared. Slowly he opened his eyes and move his gaze towards his hand but saw nothing.

Nandani saw him opening his eyes and immediately withdraw her fingers back. Manik gaze was on his hand hand abd then only....

Na: bhoww

Nandani shouted on his ears, makimg manik jump off his place with popcorn all over him. Nandani burst into laughter seeing this.

Na: oh my God Mani, you look so funny ( holding her stomach and laughing hard)

After few minutes, manik realised what happened. He glared at nandani who was still laughing.

Ma: nandu I'm Gussa on you. ( folding his hand around his chest)

Na: www manik ( going Aww on him) you are sooo cute. Vaise why didn't you told me that you are scared of Horror movies.

Ma: I thought you will laugh on me. ( innocently)

Na: manik why will I!? I'm your wife, your better half. If I will only laugh on you then hoe will I be your strength. ( cuping his face) Mani I will never ever make fun of your weakness instead I will support you

Ma: ( instantly hugging her) I'm lucky to have you nandu.

Na: me too. ( smiling) Vaise the mail I heard of is totally different from the manik I'm seeing.

Ma: acha, may I know the difference? ( rising his eyebrows)

Na: I heard of a rude, arrogant and cold hearted manik who is always reserved but this manik is totally different. He is sweet and pure hearted ( kissing his cheeks)

Ma: that's because this world only knows manik malhotra but with you this manik malhotra became only manik, yours manik. ( carressing her hairs)

Na: only mine ( keeping her head on his chest)

Ma: ( nodded)  movie dekhe.

Na: yeah, let me play the other one.