Part 22

Alya was sitting in her room. She was frustrated as due to lockdown she was not able to meet Manik and imagine him being alone with Nandani make her more angry and frustrated. It's been almost six months of Manan marriage but still she is planning to get Manik. She won't stop until she get herself humiliated by Manan. And the most surprising part is that navya is not stopping her instead supporting her. Both these sister are just running there life, slowly.

Navya entered the room and saw alya all gloomy.

Nav: Kya hua tujhe ?

Al: di I'm missing Manik.

Nav: itni si baat, call kar le usse

Al: yeah( excitedly )

Alya called him but Manik didn't pick up the call. Remember Manan were sleeping. But she again called after few minutes and this time, the call got picked. But listening the voice of Nandani, she cut the call angrily.

Al: can't she leave him alone

Nav: it's okay. Call in night.

Alya nodded. Someone said it true, that associate yourself with good people, it's better to be alone rather being in a bad company. Right now, navya is behaving like a poison to alya and that too being her sister. She should make alya face the reality and make her understand but instead she is encouraging her to ruin her life.

In Manan's house

Ma: Nandu ab bhout aaram se yeh batter daalo

Nandani nodded listening to him. They both were hungry and Nandani announced that she is gonna learn cooking. Although Manik was a little hesitant at first but eventually gave up seeing her cute faces. They decided to make pancake and Manik was guiding her. But still she got covered with flour and other ingredients.

Na: Manik it got stuck

Nandani said being annoyed. The pancake got stuck and she was aggressively trying to flip it. Manik chuckled seeing her.

Ma: Nandu aaram se Karo. See

Manik took the spatula from her hand and flip it. Nandani looked at him with a shocked face.

Na: cooking aur meri khabhi bann nhi sakti

Ma: ( laughed ) main hoon na iske liye

Na: but mani I should also know

Ma: yeah you should and don't know you will learn.

Nandani smiled and Manik hold her hand and teach her to flip the pancake. Together, they made it and move towards the living hall.

Na: it's so yumm. I did a good job

Ma: excuse me ( frowning) I did most of the work

Na: I pour the batter ( proudly )

Ma; I already know how to do it

Na: then why didn't you pour it. Huhh..

Ma: because you wanted to do it

Na: so you accept I did help you

Ma: no ( annoyed) you just pour the batter

Na: shut up mani ( pouting)

Ma: come here

Manik pulled her on his lap and back hugged her. He nuzzled in her neck making her giggle. He lightly bite her and wrapped his hand around her waist. He pick up the plate and take a morsel.

Ma: eat ( smiling)

Nandani smiled and eat from his hand. Manik feed her and eat himself too. But he noticed her a little lost.

Ma: Nandu Kya hua h?

Na: ( sighed) Manik does navya and alya hate me ?

Ma: alya does. But Navya..( hesitaatent)

Na: I know she does. ( facing Manik) we were in sane college, but our campus was different. I was in medical and Navya was in humanities. There was a guy in my department whom Navya liked a lot, Harshad. By the end of our last year, me and Harshad became good friends as we were partners for the graduation project but Navya misinterpreted it. We used to hangout because of the project but Navya blamed me that I was betraying her and shouted on me. Then at the day of graduation, navya proposed him but Harshad rejected her and Navya again blamed me. But that day I couldn't stop my self and I too shouted on her. And after that, I never seen me since the day I meet her here. I thought that she has move on but I was wrong, she still hadn't forget anything.

Ma: wohhooo( surprised) ispar main ek movie bna sakta hu

Na: manikk( laughed)

Ma: Nandu ( cupping her face) it's she who had loss such a amazing friend.

Na: you know what mani

Ma: hmm( smiling and tucking her hairs behind her ears)

Na: I..( coming closer to him)

Ma: you..( breathing heavily with closed eyes)

Na: am hungry..let's eat ( moving away )

Ma: Nandu ( groaned)

Nandani laughed and seeing this Manik smiled. They eat pancakes with lots of talking. After having food, they both cuddled and watch tv. Indeed they both are addicted to it. But got disturbed by Manik's phone. Nandani saw the caller ID and cut it. But again it start ringing. She got irritated and picked it up and Manik kept himself busy in movie as he know she can handle it best.

Na: ( stern) alya if someone is cutting your call that means they are busy. So have some manners and stop calling.

Al: ( angry) just shut up and pass the phone to manik

Na: we are busy ( calmly) so bye

And she hanged the call on Alya's face. Manik giggled seeing her and they continued watching movie.

Hello guys

How are you all????

How's the update??

Few words for alya's stupidity?😂

Few words for Manan??

Do vote and comment.

Love you guys 😍😁