Part 12

Manik stirred in his sleep listening some sound. Opening his eyes he saw Nandani sleeping with a frown. Realising she is getting disturbed by the noise coming from outside. Standing up he went out. Cabir was laughing with Navya. Manik moves to him.

Ma: tu yaha kya kar rha h

Cab : mera ghar meri marzi (shrugging his shoulder)

Ma: dekh jo bhi kar raha h thoda dheere kar, agar Nandu tere saade se voice ki vajah de uth gyi toh main tujhe kacha kha jauga (threatening voice)

Cab: yarr kacha nhi thoda namak mirch dal ke khana, taste acha aaega

Ma: Andy chup reh (irritated)

Cab: vaise kya baat h tu aaj ghar par h. Sab thik h na

Cabir asked him being concerned as Manik never take a leave no matter how urgent the work is. Manik told him that he wanted to spend time with Nandani. Cabir smiled for his friend. He know in what circumstances they got married and didn't got time to know each other before marriage. It's needed for them to spend time with each other, to know each other.

They know each other but no enough to spend their whole life with each other. Still now they didn't face any misunderstandings and is thinking it as a cake walk. But it's not. Marriage is not a cake walk. Most people get married believing a myth that marriage is a beautiful box full of all the things they have longed for, companionship, intimacy etc...but you are wrong. It is a empty box. You must put something in before you can take out anything. There is no love in marriage, love is in people and people put love in their marriage. There is no romance in marriage, you have to infuse in into your marriage. A couple must learn the art of giving, loving, praising, caring serving of keeping the box full. If you take out more than you put in than the box will became empty.

Nandani stirred in her sleep. Not feeling manik warmth anymore broke her sleep. He has became her habit which she is loving. Manik confesses his love and even she knew she is nearing that word. She sat up and straightened. Moving out of the room, she saw cavya and alya. She smiled and went to them. Reaching near sofa she sat next to manik and greeted everyone.

Seeing Nandani, Manik immediately shot a deadly glare to cabir. Cabir made a scared face seeing Manik glaring him. Nandani was observing they eye to eye talk and was confused.

Na: what happened mani? Why are you glaring cabir?(confused)

Cab: Nandani why did you wake up?

Na: I didn't felt Manik's warmth so my sleep broke

Cab: see, this is nothing to do with me.

Ma: thik h na. Kyu drama kar rha h

Na: koi mujhe btayega kya hua

Cab: Manik threatened me that if you woke up because of my voice then he will eat me

Na: Manik that's so bad.

Ma: sorry baby (pulling her cheeks to which she pouted)

Cab: oh hello usse bhi mujhe sorry bol

Ma:no chance bro. Tu kab jaa rha h

Cab: are you trying to get me out of your house

Ma: smart ha cabir. Chal ab nikal

Cab: ha ha jaa rha hu. Tu bhi kya yaad rakhega.

Ma: drama kite Bina jaa sakta h

Cab: (ignoring what Manik said) Manik ( seriously)

Ma: kya

Cab: control your harmones. I don't wanna became chachu this soon.

Saying this cabir ran away dragging laughing Navya with him. Alya didn't even moved. She was glaring Nandani all the time. When Manik said sorry to Nandani, alya was shooting glare at her. She felt anger building inside her.

Listening to cabir words Nandani widen her eyes while Manik looked here and there. No that they were not comfortable with each other but intimacy is something which need trust, understanding and most importantly love.

Na: alya you need anything?

Nandani eyes fall on alya who was glaring her. She was confused but somewhere she knew the reason. She is a girl and she can see other girl emotions. But Nandani being so nice thought maybe she is thinking wrong. Alya didn't replied to her but left the place. Nandani turned to manik with a confused pout. Manik mouthed later to her.

Na: mani I'm hungry

Ma: me too

Na: so go and made something ( pushing him but how come a rat push a monster)

Ma: try a little more Nandu, you can do it (teasing her, seeing her struggling to push him)

Na: are you trying to make fun of me( stop struggling and looking at him with suspicious look)

Ma: no, are you mad( instantly, making a bad face)

Na: then okay( smiling)

Ma: why? You felt bad( Nandani nodded in no) then yes (saying this manik ran away)

Na: Manik you are gone.( chasing him)

Nandani chase him all around the house. They both were laughing, having fun. They both are happy. They both are satisfied. They can say they have a good and happy marriage and this isn't something they got or have, instead they make their marriage a good and healthy relationship.

The goal of marriage isn't to think alike but to think together.

Hello guys
How are you all?

I know it's been a long time and I'm sorry for that.

Last month my dadu expires. I was really shook by his death as I was really close to him. My parents are most of the time busy with their work, so mostly I used to be with him only. Nd not that he was not well, it just happened suddenly. I was really disturbed and was not in a condition to do anything.

I don't know why I'm sharing this with you all but I felt you all have rights to know. Thank you being such a patience readers as always and I apologised for being again late.

I really want to thank InfinityFireflies and yana_in_music_world for comforting me. Although we just exchanged few words but it really means a lot to me. Thank you guys for supporting me🙏

I really love you all and I'm blessed to have you all.

I have completed the epilogue of passionate love just some editing is left, it will be published by tonight.

You are my world will also be published by tonight.

Fighting for my love will be published tomorrow.

Thank you guys