Part 15

Manik and Nandani were sitting on sofa which Manik cleaned few minutes ago. They both were glaring at each other. Ummm... confused right??lets go into a little flashback.

Flashback
Manik and Nandani broke the hug. Manik continues to clean the stain. Nandani helped him too. After getting done, they both went to washroom and wash their hands. Coming back, they settled on the sofa.

Ma: ab kya kre?

Na: pubg khele ?(not sure tone)

Ma: tum pubg bhi khelti ho??(shocked)

Na: aisa kha likha h ki main pubg nhi khel sakti (angry)

Ma: aree main toh aise hi puch raha tha. Why are you getting angry?(confused)

Na: periods mood swings (shrugging her shoulder) khele?

Ma: ha(excited)

They both took there phone and started a classic match. But do you think they are gonna play with peace. Nahhh, how can they. They start arguing where they are gonna land.

Na: mani pochinki chalte h

Ma: nhi yarr, georgopool

Na: Manik nhiiii, pochinki

Ma: acha military base chale

Na: ummm....thik h

And they landed in military base. The game was going smooth. They both were playing really good. Manik killed 13 while Nandani killed 11. Both were totally into the game. Seeing them no one will believe that one is a responsible doctor while other one is a hardworking businessman. They both were in top 3 now and was pretty sure they are gonna win.

Na: yarrr kaha h yeh last banda (frustrated)

Ma: mujhe bhi nhi dikh raha

Suddenly Nandani got a headshot and she got knocked out.

Na: Manik revive do

Ma: come behind the treee..

Nandani came there and Manik was giving her revive. But then they heard some footsteps.

Na: Manik revive chodo, voh banda humare peeche hi h

Ma: main bomb phekta hu

Manik threw the bomb but accidentally it got bounce back to them only by the tree and they both died.

End

And now manik and Nandani were glaring each other. Nandani because of Manik they both died and Manik because Nandani called him a loser.

Ma: last time I'm saying I'm not a loser(glaring her)

Na: you are mani( angers)

Ma: I'm not (shouting)

Na: you a.....ahhhhhh

Nandani words left unsaid and she whined clutching her stomach. Manik immediately run to her and pulled her into his arms. Realising she is in pain because of cramps. He looked directly into her eyes and slowly slide his hand inside her T-shirt.

Na: manikkkk ( gasped)

Ma: trust me Nandani ( looking directly into her eyes)

Nandani nodded and let him do whatever he was doing. Manik put his hand on her lower abdomen and massaged her. In few minutes, she became a little relaxed and leaned on him. As it was almost evening, so all servants were gone. Nandani snuggled more into him while he kept massaging her. He looked at her face and found her relax.

Na: thank you manik( with closed eyes)

Ma: you never have to thank me. (Kissing her forehead)

Nandani just snuggled into him more. They were experiencing a different level of intimacy. It is not always about sex but it's about comfort, it's about trust. When you realise that you can tell someone your truth, you can show them yourself without any hesitation. They both realise that they have trust in there relationship which is the most necessary.

Na: Manik ( opening her eyes and looking directly into his)

Ma: Kya hua!?kuch chaiye?( Nandani nodded) Kya?

Na:ice cream( she said cutely)

Ma: I will get it.

Nandani move from his lap and Manik went to bring ice cream. He came and settled beside her giving her the ice cream. But Nandani gave it back to him and again settled on his lap like she was earlier and then took the ice cream and start eating it. By her this move, manik's heart swelled with happiness. He immediately kissed her cheeks showing affection. Nandani looked at him for a second and then offered him ice cream. He just opened his mouth and she fed him. He switch on the tv and they both enjoying each other company.

Like this the whole day passed with Manik pampering Nandani and Nandani being all cute making Manik fall for her more. It was almost night and they both were at swimming area. Manik was swimming while Nandani was sitting, dripping her leg in water. She was admiring him. His perfectly toned arms, his well built body and top of that his wet hairs. Everything about his was making her go crazy. Indeed she was falling for him. But suddenly she noticed something.

Na: Manik!!!!!(shouted)

Manik became startled by her sudden shout. He immediately rush to her with worried face.

Ma: Kya hua??phirse pain???(shocked)

Na: you have a tattoo ( pointing at his back and trying make her turn) huhhhh (irritated because she is not able to do so) mani turn around.

Ma:(turning around) 1 years back I got this.

Na: but what is this??

Ma: it's a monster which is me who is carrying his star which is you who shine for me.(smiling)

Na: you love star( smiling admiringly)

Ma:(facing her)not as much I love you (looking directly into his eyes)

Nandani heart skipped a beat. The intensity his eyes hold while saying this send jitters down her spine,the love he has for her is unconditional even she don't now if she will be able to love him with same intensity but one thing she is sure he is her right man.

Hello guys
How are you???

Sorry agar kissi ko pubg wala part pasand nhi aaya. Yesterday me and my bf were arguing on this thing and I thought to write it😛.

How was the update??

Few words for Manik???

Few words for Nandani??

Do vote and comment and follow me if you like my update.

Suggestion box????

Thank you guys
Love you all