II - Lisa

Don't forget to vote and comment!
***

"Choreographer auditions, huh?" I mumble to myself, taking a quick glance at the nodding female besides me

"Choreographer auditions, huh?" I mumble to myself, taking a quick glance at the nodding female besides me. "I wouldn't mind auditioning."

I watched as the ravenette's eyes widened before turning her head to me. "You're a choreographer?"

A smile broke out and I chuckled. "I am, I thought Jennie or Chaeyoung would've told you."

Jisoo playfully hit her thighs with both curled fists, surprising me. "They didn't! So are you apart of those dance studio crew things?"

I shook my head but stopped and tilted it to the side. "I'm not apart of a large studio crew, I'm a one person choreographer that films and upload the videos on my channel. I have choreographed many dances of idol groups and solo artists in the past and I'm actually looking for a new project to work on."

Jisoo grinned and lightly clapped her hands together, trying to contain the excitement she felt. "Whaaa, it's like the world brought us together for a reason! Although only a few selected choreographers are to come and audition for the part. But I'll see what I can do, what's your channel name?"

I felt my heart beating a bit faster but calmed myself and pulled out my phone. "It's called Lilifilm, here, add your number so we can communicate."

The ravenette took my phone and added her number before calling her own phone with it. I had already made it to Jisoo's place and pulled up one side and waited. I used this opportunity to study Jisoo's facial features, how come she looked more pretty up close?

"Oh, we're here already." Jisoo quipped once she lifted her head and handed the phone back to me. "I believe this is where we part, thanks so much for the ride."

I giggled and waved my hand in the air. "Don't mention it, take care!"

"You too!"

Closing the car door shut, I stared at the girl as she walked away. The cream coloured dress that clung to her body and dangled by her knees was a bit thin, I'd admit. Why didn't she bring a jacket or something. No, that wasn't the question. The question was why didn't I offer her, my own jacket to keep warm?

"Dang it, Lisa," I cursed myself, hitting the stirring wheel before starting the engine once again.

At least I had gotten the girl's number, I just knew that we'll be seeing each other a lot in the future.