Chapter 11: S-Sorry-OOPS!!

[Hi guys! I'm so sorry that I haven't updated this story because I'm too busy about school and have no time to write this. Good thing that my Aunt gave me a new android phone. I downloaded wattpad and here I am continuing the story silently in school. Hope you'll enjoy this new chapter! it's been a long time isn't it?]

Eren's P.O.V.

I sighed and shook my head trying to forget what happened a while ago. I leaned my back on my locker and think what should I do with this kind of situation.

What if Mikasa doesn't like me?

Why do I feel this way?

What if Mikasa was irritated to my immature actions towards Jean?

As I was thinking those questions, someone just came inside the locker room.

Maybe it's Mikasa?! Is Mikasa looking for me?!

As I thought this, I rushed towards the entrance door of the locker room. I smile hoping it was Mikasa coming, until I was there, I saw Horseface. The smile on my face faded and turned into disgust. I grunted as Jean looked at me. As he noticed me he immediately walked away and was about to leave.

He's ignoring me?! The FUCK I HATE THAT HORSEFACE!

He was about to open the door until I immediately holds his hand and let him turn around to face me. He makes his irritated face again and tries to escape my grip, but he can't.

"H-Hey! What do you think you're doing Jeager!"

He shouted

"Look I don't know why am I doing this b-but"

Before I was gonna spit it out, I cursed myself not knowing what to do but I have no choice. Maybe this will make Mikasa happy? I sighed and looked at Jean again who's struggling to get his hand off of my strong grip.

Jean's P.O.V.

Shit his grip is really strong! Has he work-out? Nah, someone like him, Work-out? I don't think so. Jeager looked at me with his green-blue orbs with my brown ones. I don't what is in his mind about this kind of situation but I'm 100% that this is for what happened earlier and also he would be thinking punching my face would solve this kind of problem that he has now. But that kind of thought wouldn't be the solution for this stupid problem.

Now back to the real world where Eren is simply glaring at me. That stare of his make me sweat, then suddenly he sighed.

The Fuck?

He released his hand that was gripping my right hand tightly. He layed both of his hands on my shoulders and sighed again.
What's wrong with this guy? Is he angry of me?

No

Judged by his face right now he isn't, I wonder what would he's thinking now because I'm a bit curious about it.

Eren's P.O.V.

I really want to force myself to say it but. . .

*sigh*

I'm gonna say it!

I'm going for it!

No regrets!

Stop being so immature Eren!

Just say it!

This would make Mikasa and Armin happy and also be proud of you.

As I say those things in my head, I took a deap breathe and spoke:

"Jean, I-I'm S-Sorry-"

I was about to say it but my words was cut because the door was swung open and the bottom tip of the door swiped my feet and fell over to Jean. Both of our faces slammed each other.

Third person's P.O.V.

Jean and Eren laying on the ground. They didn't notice this but they were kissing each other. The person who opened the door noticed the two and widened her eyes.

"I-I'm s-so sorry! I won't do that again! P-Please continue what you are doing! sorry for disturbing!"

She said that and immediately slammed the door close, mistaking that the two was 'making out'.

Jean's P.O.V.

When I just fall to the ground, I immediately shut my eyes and my head smacked on the floor. After that, I felt something smooth on my mouth. Thinking it was Mikasa's lip, I slowly kissed it. I was surprised that it kissed back, but roughly. Holy Shit, I didn't expect Mikasa to be like that.

When the kiss was more rougher, I can't hold it anymore! I want to see if it really is Mikasa. I slowly opened my eyes, curious who's that good kisser, I really hope it was Mikasa or even Marco.

When I open my eyes, I immediately disgusted when I knew that it was Jeager who kissed me! I widened my eyes and pushed him away. As he felt this, he also opened my eyes and reacted like the way he usually does.

Eren's P.O.V.

I really want to savor this moment until she pushed me away and that made me realize IT WAS ACTUALLY HORSEFACE!

Oh my god! I just kissed a freaking HORSE!

I immediately reacted and stood up spitting the saliva out of the window near by.

"Shit!"

I shouted as I wiped my mouth.

Disgusting!

I looked at him and so was he.

"THIS IS YOUR FAULT!"
"THIS IS YOUR FUCKING FAULT!"

We shouted in unison. Jean grunted loudly with his face bright red. He immediately walked out of the room and stomped his feet.

I cursed myself and brushed my hand through my hair. I suddenly realize that I have some P.E. exercise together with Mikasa! I cursed myself again and ran out of the locker room running towards the gym.

(Enjoy the story? haha i'm quite bored here in school and decided to write a new chapter! and also I updated other stories and ask books too! Wait till what happened next to Eren and Jean in the next chapter! and also note that I no longer have an admin NOIZ anymore. This is Aoba handling my dear Noiz's account!)