Chapter 2: Meet Reiner, Bertholdt and Annie

Reiner: Haeya the guy's name is Reiner Braun 15 years old. I've worked out in summer and have this muscles. My best friend is Bertholdt and Annie, the two were my only friends since I was young. I'm falling in love with Annie but I didn't tell anyone especially Bertholdt, I just keep it as a secret. I'm living in Bertholdt's house (A/N: don't ask), they thought that I'm gay because I'm always hanging out with Bertholdt but NO!! I'm in love with Annie not Bertholdt! I almost forgot, I'm going to Titan High.

Bertholdt: U-uh... I'm Bertholdt Hoover.. a-and I'm uhh 15. My friends are Reiner and Annie, I'm quite tall I don't know why I'm being like this. I'm the tallest guy in the school. I'm even tall than the teachers. Reiner in my house because he said his house was on fire and his parents died in the fire and he's the only one who survived I don't know why he only survived. I'm quite gay, because you notice all of the fan fiction of me and Reiner in the google right? the ReiBert thingy. I'm not TOO gay. I will go to a school where Reiner and Annie would went, Titan High.

Annie: MY NAME IS ANNIE LEONHART. I'M 15 YEARS OLD. I'M A COLD PERSON WITH A COLD PERSONALITY. MY FRIENDS ARE ONLY BERTHOLDT AND REINER BUT IT INCLUDES WITH MIKASA AND EREN TOO. DON'T TALK TOO MUCH ABOUT ME I'M NOT INTERESTED TALKING TO A PERSON THAT I'D NEVER MET.

Reiner's P.O.V.

I drag my bag and went out, Bertholdt notice me and he followed. We went to Annie's house and ask her that she can go with us going to school and she agreed. When we entered the school, I've opened my locker to get some stuff from it until I saw Eren, Mikasa and Armin walked by. "Hey Jeager!" Eren looked around to see who call him until I say this "Over Here!!" then Eren turned his head to me and said "Oh hey Reiner!" then he, Mikasa and Armin went closer to me "Oh I see that you're with Bertholdt and Annie" "yeah" I replied and scratched my back. "So what subject are you today?" "Well I will go to English first while Bertholdt is in Math and Annie is-" "DAMN SCIENCE" Annie always do that, when I'm always talking about her she would cut my sentence and she would be the one that connect. "Oh I see Reiner" then Eren secretly whispered to me covering his right hand to prevent them to hear "I thought that you would go the same with your CRUSH ANNIE" "N-no way!! hehehe!" then all of us got silent until Bertholdt say "Hey have you've meet Jean and Marco?" Eren widened his eyes and Mikasa give us a cold look and Annie put his headphone on "Jean.." He said it with a cold tone voice and continued "... and Marco?" and then he said this with a soft voice. "Uh yeah have you met them before Eren?" "Yeah that bastard always got my way" "Who's the bastard anyway? that you've always he's the one that got your way?" "It's Jean Reiner" Armin replied "Oh???" "Jean??!! why it has to be Jean??" Bertholdt immediately cut our conversation "What the-" Eren tried to say something until Armin covered his mouth "Why do say so Bert?" "Please don't call me BERT I really hate that kind of nickname" "Oh sorry... Why do say so Bertholdt?" "Well that was nothing". We always talk about Jean and Marco until someone shouted "Haeya! Bert! Reinder! and COLD ONE!!!" we all turned our heads to the back and saw the persons we've been talked about. Jean, Marco and Connie came.