Chapter 10: ErenMika

[Continuation of Chapter 7: The Fight where Eren and Jean fights]

Mikasa dragged Eren towards the school grounds and throwed him. "WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH YOU MIKASA?!! I WAS ABOUT TO FINISH THAT HORSE FA-" "Will you stop it Eren?" "DAMN" 

Eren stood up and glared at Mikasa

"Just tell me, what's going on with you?" 

"...."

"Why are you soo angry with Jean?"

"So, what now, you're caring him?!!! You are now starting to care for him?!!!!"

"No Eren I-"

"Don't tell me that YOU'VE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH THAT STUPID BASTARD?!!!!!!"

"Eren No-"

"YOU DON'T LIKE ME ANYMORE?!! SO IT MEANS THAT YOU STARTED TO HAVE FEELINGS FOR HIM?!!! DON'T YOU EVER-"

"EREN JUST LISTEN!!"

"...."

Eren paused and stared at Mikasa. Then Armin just showed up and sadness was into his face and asked: "What just happened here, Mikasa?"

The two went very silent and glared each other, Armin just looked both of them and sighed.

"Eren, It doesn't mean that I started to fall in love with Jean"

"Then why are asking me that stupid question?!"

"I only asked you about that because I care about you"

"...."

"Even a small little prank or jokes from Jean to you, You always got angry and wants to start a fight from that" 

"...."

"I even slapped him when he made you to detention. and why are you even thinking of that kind of reason why I asked you that question. what do you think when I started to fall in love with that stupid Jean?" 

Eren became really silent and looked away.

Then Armin Spoked

"Eren, are you in love with Mikasa?"

Eren was shocked and blushed. He looked at Armin and ran away.

"Eren!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eren's P.O.V.

FUCK GODDAMNIT!!! WHAT DID ARMIN SAID THAT?!! IT IS REALLY EMBARASSING IN FRONT OF MIKASA!!! AUGH! I'M SUCH AN IDIOT!!!!!!!!!

I ran and went inside of the school building and rushed up towards the lockers and opened up my personnal locker to look at my schedule inside 

"Dammnit! Why do I have to go at P.E. in this time?!!! AUGH FUCK IT! Mikasa is on P.E. too and I can't go at the gym like this?!!! I mean I'm just too embarassed!!!!!" 

I slammed my locker and tried to get off this embarassed mood of mine and act like normal but.."FUCK! WHY AM I FEELING THIS WAY?!! I MEAN IT'S BEEN 5 years that me, mikasa and armin been together, but I'm not ready yet, i'm not ready to tell her what I feel"

"Not now... maybe soon"

[To be continued. . . . . . . .]