Chapter 8: JeanMarco

SOOO HI GUYZZ!!! THE CHAPTER 8 IS FINALLY UPDATED!!!! OHH AND THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW YAOI OR HATE YAOI... SHOOO!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE DON'T READ THIS PLEASE!!! I'M PLEADING YOU T^T BUT THOSE WHO REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S YAOI, YOU STILL DON'T GONNA READ THIS SORRY. I REALLY SACRIFICED MYSELF JUST TO WRITE THIS STORY!!!! XD I'M JUST TOO EXCITED TO WRITE THIS BTW~! SOORRY FOR THE LOONG UPDATE OF THIS STORY! PLEASE DON'T HATE ME! T^T I'VE JUST GOT GROUNDED BY MY PARENTS YESTERDAY. SPOILER ALERT!!! I PUT SOME FUN STUFF IN THIS STORY XD!. I WILL UPDATE THE OTHER CHAPTERS SOON!!! PLEASE NOTE ME IF THERE IS SOME GRAMMAR MISTAKES! :) 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Jean walked towards Marco's house still covering his bruise. "Goddamn it" 

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

The door opened and a brunette had showed up "Oh Jean it's you!" "Yeah. . . can I come in to your house fora sec?" "OH SURE!!" Marco smiled brightly. Jean came inside the house sitting on the couch, he can still feel the pain on his cheek. Marco sat beside him and scanned his face, by the time he saw that Jean covered something on his right cheek, his face went near and his eyes were focused on his right cheek. "What jus happened to your right cheek since that you're covering it with a handkerchief?" Jean stared at Marco and sighed. He uncovered his face and let Marco show his bruise "Jean! WHO DID THIS TO YOU?!!" "eren" "Don't tell me-" "I know I know". The two went silent until Marco said "Oi Jean, why didn't you just go straight to your home and tell your parents about this?" Jean crossed his arms and sighed again "Look Marco, If I go to my damn house and tell my parents what happened to my shit face, It'll make this little problem BIG" "why do you think so?" "Mom and Dad is just TOO serious about me" Jean paused and look at Marco "Oh okay".

Jean looked around and said "Where's your Mom and Dad?" "Oh they went to the city to buy some stuff" "When they will go back?" "About 11 P.M. or between 12" Ooooohhh"

. . .

Jean looked at the clock and it reads as 5:45 P.M.

"It's still early" 

"Yeah"

The both become silent.

Marco stared at Jean's head down to his body, He was thinking of something stupid in his mind he blushed really red and started to widened his eyes "DON'T TRY TO THINK OF THAT MARCO!!!! THAT IS BAD!! AUGH!!" Marco covered his face with his both hands. Jean realized this kind of action and started to touch Marco "Marco. . . your hot. . ." "W-WHAT??!! WHAT DID U SAY??!!" " I said your hot" "WHY DO YOU MEAN HOT?!" "augh not hot that means sexy. . . i MEAN THAT UR HOT LIKE A KETTLE!" "O-Oh. . ." "What happened to you Marco since you acted weird" "O-Oh..... t-this is j-just nothing...." Marco stared at Jean's bruise and immediately said "Is that thing still hurt?" "Y-Yeah" Marco stood up "Hey jean could I borrow that handkerchief of yours?" "Oh sure" Jean handover his handkerchief to Marco. Marco smiled and went towards the kitchen. Jean was looking at the clock again and read 6:00 P.M. 'Okay Jean. . . Marco's parents will be home at 11 or 12' Jean thought in his head. After a while Marco came out from the kitchen bringing ices wrapped in a handkerchief. "Okay Jean" Marco turned Jean's face so that Jean could look at him. "What do you think you're doing?" "Something that could aid your bruise" then Marco smiled.

Marco slowly put the wrapped handkerchief with ice (LOL I DON'T KNOW WHAT DO YOU CALL THAT THINGY XP SORRY I SUCK!) on Jean's right cheek.

By the time the coldness touched the bruise Jean widened his eyes and pulled out the thing "H-HEY! HOW MANY ICE CUBES DID YOU GET? AND WRAPPED IT ON THIS HANDKERCHIEF?!!" "U-Uh.... 8 or 10" "I-IT'S SOO. . . COLD!!!!" "Well. . . mother just tried this on me when I got a bruise from a fight when I was young" "AND WHAT??" "and so. . . after 2 days the bruise has gone" "O-OHHH. . . sorry" "No. . . i'm the one who wants to say sorry" 

Marco continued to place the THING (you know what I mean) on Jean's right cheek where the bruise has located. Marco leaned closer to Jean and it made the two fall and laid down on the couch. "Uuuh t-this is kind of. . . awkward" Jean murmured "What did you say?" "U-UH nohing!" Jean blushed. After some 5 minutes of putting the THING on the cheek, Marco put it on the table, just near from them.

Marco went closer and closer to Jean's face and blushed really red. "Marco-" by the time Jean said that word, Marco finally kissed him.

PLEASE BE PATIENT! I'M JUST TOO BUSY ABOUT SCHOOL TODAY! AND I HAVE LOTS TO STUDY ABOUT OUR SUBJECTS!!!! I PROMISE I WILL UPDATE THOSE CHAPTERS YOU WERE WAITING FOR!!! 

ARIGATOU GUZAIMASU!!!!!!! MINNASAN!!!

-XSasha_PotatoX