Chapter 4: Meet Ymir, Sasha and Christa

Ymir: Hi the name's Ymir I'm uhh 15 years old and my girlfriend here, Christa. I'm a girl I mean a lesbian. Me and Christa were best best friends since today. I won't let my Christa would fall to a guy. And that's all, I'm going to Titan High too with CHRISTA.

Sasha: Hello! HI!!! Moshi Moshi!!! My name is Sasha Braus!! I LIKE POTATOES!! I'm 15 years old STILL LIKE POTATOES!!!. My friends are many I can't tell you who they are because it might waste some time reading.. (A/N: lol). Well actually I have a crush on Jean Kirschtein. Today I'm following him, and going to Titan High too.

Christa: Oh Hi there! Christa here!! I'm 15 years old. My friend Ymir, I hate it when Ymir would call me her girlfriend. Many guys have been wanted me to be their girlfriend when Ymir see this coming she would like "HEY DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY GIRLFRIEND WITH YOUR ******* HANDS!" Yeah... She's the one who judge me to go to Titan High.

Ymir and Christa was walking on the sidewalk. Walking towards to Titan High. They entered the gates and Ymir started to keep away the boys that were staring and liking Christa. "How I hate those B****es" "Ymir" "Yeah baby?" "You said a bad word" "I don't care". The two were hanging out in the school building's hallway talking about something. Until Sasha showed up, "Hi guys!" "Oh hi Sasha!" "hi Potato girl" "So how's your day?!" "It's fine". After some 5 minutes the bell rung.

BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Hey Christa what subject are you in today?" "I'm going to Biology" "What about you Ymir?" "I'm going to damn P.E." "And you Sasha?" "Well I'm in Science". "Oh okay then" then they went to their respective rooms. When Sasha was walking towards the science room, she bumped into someone "Augh!" "Hey watch where you going!" "sorry I wasn't looking" Sasha looked at the person and it was Connie "Connie?!" "S-sasha??!!".