TS - MEMORY LOSS (FINAL)

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented 😍😍😍😍

Silent Readers Do vote friends!!!

Happy Reading!!!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Let's get Into the Story..

"Damn!! What I have done.. Without knowing the Truth I accused him so badly... How bad he would have felt!" Pragya Thinks about Abhi to the Umpteenth time rolling in her Bed... Sleep is Far away from her.. Whenever she closes Her Eyes Abhi's face Come before Her Eyes.. She Just can't take him Out From her mind..

"Dont Worry Pragya!! Tomorrow you go and ask him sorry For your actions!! I'm sure he will Forgive you!" she Consoles herseld...

Next Day...

Pragya Hurriedly walks in the Corridor to reach Abhi's Room... Once she Reached there She Knocks the Door...

"Come in!!" She hears His voice.. She felt her Heart beats are Raising... Gathering her Courage She went Inside only to see Abhi who is Lost in his Thoughts... He looks sad... She don't know why she can't able to see his Sad Face...

"Why he is so sad?? Why can't I able to see his sad face.. Why it's Affecting me!" She thinks...

"Sir!!!" She called him... He came to sense hearing her Voice.. He looks at her With a Surprise.. He can able to feel that she is in Tension about Something....

"Yes.. I don't need anything now.. So you can go from here!" He said her because he doesn't want her to Be in nervous around his Presence...

"Sir!! Err...Actually... I'm" She stammered to frame a sentence... She can't help but she can see a Deep emotions in his Dark Brown eyes...

"What Miss?" He asked her Giving her the Full attention... "Strange?? Why Fuggi needs to be Tensed!" He thinks...

"Actually Sir.. I'm really sorry for what happened Yesterday ....I misunderstood you.. And I accused you for the mistake you never did... I really sorry sir!!" Pragya apologized to Abhi...Abhi Felt happy hearing this... His Heart become Light hearing this from his Fuggi...

"It's Ok Pragya.. Situation Made you to Think like that...!" He reasoned Her...

"Even though I never should have done that....After you left.. I couldn't even Come out of it... Even In Night I couldn't sleep thinking about You.. How bad you would have felt!" She tells with a Sad And Guilty Face...

Abhi Moves towards her...

"Hey hey.. It's ok.. I forgiven you.. You don't need to worry Pragya!" Abhi said which brings a Beautiful Smile in her Face which melts him...

"Your smile is so Beautiful!" He said her...

"Jii??" She Blushed hearing this...

"Yes You looks more Beautiful when you smile!" He again tells her...

"Sir at least you should Stop Flirting!" She tells him with a Smile...

"Hey I'm not flirting..Its a Compliment!" He tells her...

"Oh!! Thank you!" She blushed like anything... Seeing her Blush he just wants to Cage Her in his arms and kisses her till She Moans his Name... But he knows he wants to take everything slowly then only he can Make her as his again...

He Forwards His Hands before her and she Confused...

"Friends??" He asked her...

She Smiled at him and She shakes her Hand with his...