TS - I FOUND MY LOVE (4)

Thank you so much dear friends who read voted and commented....

Happy Reading!!!!...

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Let's get into the story....

One Day...

Pragya has been walking back and forth in the vanity van with Angry face... Because Abhi didn't reached their set till now..... to making matters worse he is cutting her call....

It irritates her to the core...

Pragya: let him come how dare he to cut my call ???.....cool down pragya... Why are you behaving like this????.... Is he more important in my life???.... Of course he is my close friend....

Breaking her thoughts the door clicked open...

Abhi came inside the vanity room asusal with his handsome look with his charming smile....

Seeing his smiling face Pragya gets irks.....

She turns her face from him...

Without knowing Pragya in tension Abhi moves towards her....

Abhi: hey pragya what's up???...

Pragya turns towards him to face him....

Pragya: how can you be so careless???... Don't you know I'm waiting for you... How much time you will take to reach here... Do you know how much I missed you??? (she pouts)...

Abhi get happy to hear this.... He admires her pout which she is giving... He hugs wants to kiss that pout....

Abhi smiles... Pragya noticed Abhi is smiling... She gets irks....

Pragya: why you smiling???...

Abhi: actually I struck in traffic so I'm late...

Pragya's face broken into a normal face hearing this....

Pragya: oh... I'm sorry na....

Abhi: it's ok... In fact I'm so happy that... Today I came to know that you miss me in my absence....

Pragya blushed hearing this.... These days are really hard for me to control the newly born feelings....To hide her blush ...

Pragya: I think director is calling us...

She thought to run from that place....

Abhi holds her hand....

Abhi: where are you running???...

Pragya: no I'm... Not running....

Abhi: so you missed me???...

Pragya tries hard to take her hands from his grip... She can't able to hide her blushing face.... She looks down not looking at him.... She knows he won't leave her until she accepts...