ARROGANT LOVE

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented.....

Silent readers do vote if you like this story.... ☺☺

Happy Reading....

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Let's get into the story....

A college Stadium is shown.... It's not a football or cricket stadium... It's a wrestling match stadium... In the stadium all the four sides students are seated and chanting their idols name by throwing the color papers....

Girls go swaga for the one look for their idols... They were eagerly waiting for their idols to come to stadium and Shower them with their performance....

The bell rings.. It remembers everyone it's a time to start the match and also the time for their idols to come....

Their comes a handsome man who makes girls to go crazy on him by his hot look.... It's none other than Abhisek Prem Mehra.... The heart throb of college...

Abhi came there with his boxing gloves... He waved his hands towards his fans.... And he went inside the boxing ring....

Abhi looks at the people who seated there... His eyes searched for two pairs of eyes... He searched with the hope that he'll see those beautiful eyes...

His eyes stopped at the beautiful eyes... He smiled at seeing the person....

It's pragya guys...