NEVER KISS YOUR BESTFRIEND

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented...

Now let's move to the Next Story...

Happy Reading!!! 😍

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Let's get into the story...

Ram Arora and Neil Mehra are friends from their childhood... They are thick friends... They never leave each other in any situations.. They both are more like a brothers..Both starts up a business and it's running successfully... They both Married to their Love of Life... Ragini Neil Mehra and Priya Ram Arora... They both lives in the nearby houses... Everyone in their surroundings get jealous of their friendship and togetherness... But it never affected their friendship... Neil Mehra and Ragini Mehra blessed with a Baby Boy.. That is ABHISEK...

A

A

nd Ram and Priya Arora blessed with PRAGYA...

Both AbhiGya born on the same day

Both AbhiGya born on the same day... They are friends from the Childhood... Like Ram and Neil they never separate with each other...Whatever Happens they will be together...

If Abhi do any Mischievous act If he got caught Pragya will rescue Him.. And even Pragya do any wrong both the family will never scold her because she is the apple eye for everyone...

She is more close to Ragini and Neil... Whereareas Abhi is close to Ram and Priya... Both Abhi and Pragya choosed the same school.. Both choosed the same College... They both can't live without Each other... But when they fight they are like a Fighter cocks...

Pragya is Pursuing PG final year on Fashion Technology and Abhi is pursuing PG Financial Management.. Rather than studies Abhi's passion is Music.. He wants to be a Rockstar... Even His Parents are happy with his passion (how cool parents) and Pragya be there always to support him....

Let's start...

Screen opens with the Beautiful two mansion is shown.... Two mansion is connected by small Bridge like thing... When we enter inside the Arora Mansion... We can see the Girl who is shouting in a High Pitch ... The Girl face is shown is None other than Our beautiful Pragya....