TS - MEMORY LOSS (1)

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented... 😍

Silent Readers do vote friends!!!

This story is Rewriting of Memory Loss Track!! It contains Two or three parts....

Happy Reading!!!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Let's Get Into The story...

A Episode starts with Both Abhi and Pragya in Lonavala Bungalow... Pragya confessed all the Truth to Abhi to Pragya's shock Abhi believed her...

Abhi is sad that Everyone is Hidded the Truth from him... Both Abhi and Pragya in a Emotional Mess Right Now... Pragya convinced Abhi... She felt sorry to him and Abhi ask for Forgiveness with Pragya for his Foolishness to Believe Alia and Tanu all the Time... Once they Cleared all the Misunderstanding now they are Happy...

Both AbhiGya thought to spend some days in Lonavala together...

On That Day Evening...

Pragya is Lighting the Candles all over the Bungalow were Abhi went to Take shower... Pragya felt so Happy that Finally she gonna live a Happy life with her Husband after so much struggle...

She looks herself in the Mirror and she takes the Kumkum box and she applies it on her Mang...

That is when she has been hugged by her Husband from back ....She Drowns in his arms... She leans back and keeps her head on his shoulder.. We're Abhi kissed her cheek...

"Love you so much fuggi!" Abhi whispered.. Pragya smiles looking at her Hot Husband in the Mirror who just comes from the shower...

He bends down and starts to nuzzle her neck... She Moans His name which tempting him more...

He gave a Love Bite on her Collar Bone.. She hissed in Pleasure.. He turns her towards him to face him... He cups her Face and she looks into his eyes which explains his Deep Desire to her..

Her Gaze lowered Unable to Look into his eyes... He raised her chin to meet her eyes...

He Ruffled his hair were the Water from his Hair falls on her Face... She Smiles at him blushingly...

He Sucks the Water drop which is in Her Cheek and he traced Her Neck with his Lips... And finally his eyes caught the Water Drops on her Fruitful lips..

Without wasting the Time he leans down and takes her lips with his ....Pragya pulls him towards her closely... The Kiss become so wild and intense...

At one Step at time they both falls on the bed without breaking the kiss... Pragya topples him.. To Control their Breath they brokes their Kiss..

Pragya kissed Abhi's all over his Face.. He groans in pleasure with his Wife's Sweet Torchers... Her Hands traced Abhi's well-built bare body...

Unable to Bear the Pleasure she is giving he Rolled her by coming on top of her... Abhi starts to nuzzle her neck and He holds her hand which is gripping on the bed sheets...

Their Fingers entwined with each other.. Again their Lips meet once again... They both erased the Borders BTW them and the Two souls become One After so much struggles in their life...

They made love... At last Pragya placed her head on his chest and Abhi surrounds his arms around her pulling her close to him.. Soon sleep empowered them.....

Abhi and Pragya enjoys their Happy pace of their Life... Finally they are Really happy that they Cleared all the Misunderstanding between then and starts to live like a husband and Wife in True sense...