ANGRY BIWI & ANGRY HUSBAND

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and Commented 😍😍

Silent Readers do vote friends for fast updates...

Happy Reading!!!😄

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

Let's Get into the story...

Angry Biwi & Angry Husband

A screen opens with the beautiful House which shows the name plate as "Mehra Mansion"...If we peep in we can able to hear Two voices shouting with each other.. Literally they are shouting at each other...

If we peep inside we can able to see both Our Abhi And Pragya Fighting with each other...

"Oh really what you did is Not wrong but what I told is wrong right" asked Pragya with anger filled face

"Yes Of course it's wrong!" said Abhi with same anger filled face...

"You are the one who is wrong out here!" said Pragya...

"Oh please stop this.. I'm not interested in this stupid topic" said Abhi with irritation...

"Oh stupid Topic! When I'm telling this much time That Maya is not a Good girl but literally you danced with her in the party??" she told...

"Oh come on its just a dance why are over reacting for this dancing??...You are reacting because of dance or I danced with her??" he asked

"It's obviously her... Why you danced with her....How many times I have told you that I'm Bad vibes with her.. But you are not even listening to me" said Pragya...

"Come-on even I told you that she is my childhood friend... Why are you behind her always.. She is not like you think" said Abhi with irritation...

"She is the one who is behind you!" said Pragya...

"It's totally waste to talk with you... Please end this topic... I'm not interested in this stupid topic" said Abhi...

"Yes talking with me is totally waste for you na! Let it be...Even talking with you is waste of time" said Pragya...

"Oh really then talking with you is the utter waste.. Even I don't want to talk with you... Because of this stupid topic I'm getting late for the flight" said Abhi..

Abhi went inside the wardrobe to pack his bag.. Seeing him Pragya signed in irritation...

She stomps her feet and went from there...