FINALLY GOT HIM TS - (SHOT 1)

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented.......

Read my New story... Abhigya ff Our Destiny.... It's college days love story.... Do read and vote guys....

Let's get into the story

Rewriting the past of kumkum bhagya.....

This story starts from the Memory loss track where Abhi and Tanu's marriage take place.....

Story starts with.....

Pragya gets ready in Tanu's same marriage dress.....

Dadi: pragya I'm so happy today to see my grandson's marriage again with you....

Pragya blushes....

They plans to swapping the bride....

They plans to get pragya down by mithali..... Mean while purab forced tanu into unconsciousness state with choloroform.....

In wedding mandap.....

Abhi feels so much restless.... He just wants to stop this marriage and runs to his pragya..... He feels that he is betraying both the girls.... Later his dadi came towards him....
Dadi knows about abhi's condition.... She plans to console him.... Then only he'll marry pragya.....

Abhi: dadi... Where is pragya?? (he looks around in search of pragya)....

Dadi: I send her home abhi (with fake sadness)...

Abhi: dadi I want to meet pragya (he was about to get up)....

Dadi: abhi do you know what you are doing.... I know you loves pragya.... But it's not the time to stop the marriage.... You make promise to tanu that you'll marry her..... you better marry her..... You should not stop this marriage anyhow... It's my promise on me....

Abhi feels he has lost his life by letting pragya away from him.... But he has to make his promise....

(His inner voice mocks and asks.. What about the promise you made with pragya??.... He doesn't know the answer)....

He make his heart stone and sits on the wedding Mandap to marry tanu....

With tanu.....

She completely under the control chloroform .....purab locks the room ....

In wedding mandap....

Mithali and Alia brought tanu down (sorry... Sorry pragya)...
They make pragya sit on the mandap.....

Alia(mind voice).... I'm so happy today because finally tanu will marry bhai.... And I'll become the owner of mm.... Moreover I don't care if bhai gets his memory back because he can't do anything he has to accept tanu as his wife....