LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented 😍😍

Sorry For not updating these days.. Showing some errors in wattpad due to wattpad issues.. Now it's clear I hope...

I'm dedicating this Chapter to mamunimamunii who gave this idea!!! And this story is inspired from a album song...

Please atleast Comment a word how's is the story!!!

Happy Reading!!! 😀😀

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO.. ❤

A screen opens with a Huge Building which has a Name plate as Mehra Industries... If we peep in we can able to see a Handsome man Hurriedly entering inside the Office... It's shown that he is Entering into the Cabin... His face is shown it's no-one other than Purab Mehra...

Inside the cabin we can able to see a Handsome man who is looking into a Pic.....His face is shown it's none other than Abhisek Prem Mehra the top most business man in India....He is ruling the Business world with his Superior Skills etc...

"Abhi!!!We just have One Hour for the Staff selection but still you are dreaming?" tells Purab Irritatingly

Purab gets even more Irritated still seeing Abhi lost in the Pic...

"Abhi for God sake STop all this!" tells Purab in a Fed up tone...

"No Purab I can't" tells Abhi...

"Abhi you are not the same Abhi I know... How fun charming you are!!! How crazy you are.. But now (he sighs).. I hate to see you like this!" tells Purab...

"This is the real Abhi Purab!!! This is how I'm supposed to be... Because of my fun nature she is not with me!.. I made fun of her life... I made fun of her love!" Tells Abhi were his tears starts to flow from his eyes....

"But Abhi!!" before Purab could complete..

"Please it's all because of me and my so called Friends... Because of them now I'm in this situation" tells Purab...

"But Abhi it's all because of the bad companion you have as your
Friends...and it's not your fault too" tells Purab...

"No Purab.. Even though they are my so called friends...I should've used my brain na!....Im such a Fool to do those things Purab!!!.. Because of that now I lost my Love" tells Abhi wiping his tears and he kissed the Photo....The photo is revealed to be a Beautiful girl...