LOVE.. LOVE.. HAPPY LOVE..

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented... ❤❤❤

Happy Reading!!! 😃😃😃

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

Let's Get Into the Story...

A screen opens with a beautiful Big Function Hall which is decorated with lights, flowers and curtains... It's looks like a high class professional party for the business people... Many Business mens are well dressed and enjoying the party...

The party is on the full swing... DJ with the music it's completely enjoyable party for anyone... Just then we can able to see a beautiful diva who is walking inside the party... She is looking like an Angel in the Red off shoulder Gown which have it's cut from her knee....

She looks like an Angel... She has the proud smile and magnetic eyes which can impress anyone...

It's none Other Than Our Pragya

It's none Other Than Our Pragya... She greeted and wished the business people who conducted the party and she starts to mingle with everyone she is enjoying the party...

She gets the call... Showing the caller ID.. "Papa"...

It's Neil Pragya's Father who is the Top Most Business man in India... but Pragya will never have that head weight being the top most business man daughter.. She stood up in her legs were she chooses FD... Now she is an Top Most FD...

Pragya: yes papa..

Neil: ha pragya!!! You reached there???

Pragya: yes papa...

Neil: Ok dr... Come safe after the party...

Pragya smiles hearing this

Pragya: OK papa... Bye...

The call get ended... Pragya mingled with her friends and she enjoys the party.... Suddenly A Tall, Handsome man enters the party....Everyone's eyes on him... He looks so Hot...

It's None other than Abhisek Prem Mehra who is the young business man who is in 1st place in business in India

It's None other than Abhisek Prem Mehra who is the young business man who is in 1st place in business in India... Girls drooled over him... Every other business man will usually have a jealous on him because he is in young age but Rocking the business world.. His mind is Corporate Mind.... He makes everything possible...