Chapter #42: Valentines day~

Start from the beginning

"Lu-Lune.. h-hey..?" "I gotta babysitter for the twins and Mayflower. Would you like to go on a date with the gang? Petal and I are hosting it." "You, you finally gotta babysitter?!" I said happily "H-Hell yea...! I-I'll join...!" "Whose your date?" "Za-Zane and Co-Cody..." "The two of em? Hm~" Luna chimed teasingly and I blushed "Sh-Shush. Wh-What time...?" "In about an hour we'll start meeting up at the front of Petal, Levi and Luckys house. Then we'll explain what's happening."

"O-ok... s-so t-tell Za-Zane and Co-Cody to get ready..? A-And get ready myself...?" "Mhm." Luna hummed "Ok, I'll talk to you later." I smiled despite her being unable to see me then hung up and looked to Zane "Get ready." I spoke in a slightly demanding tone as I started to dial in Codys number. "Wha-" Zane replied confused, but I interrupted him. "Get. Ready-" Cody answered the phone which kinda startled me to be honest.

"Get ready?" Cody repeated to me "Uh y-yea..! I was yelling at Zane to get ready for the date.." "Ah, right. Levi was talking to me about it, I'm all ready. How about you and Zane?" "I am just about to get ready and I'm telling Zane to get red-" "I'm ready!" Zane called from behind me, Cody chuckled "Ok. Well get ready baby boy. See you when you get here~" Cody purred seductivly and hung up leaving me a blushing and confused mess.

Zane chuckled and walked up to me. "What?~" he chimed, I sqeauked and turned away from Zane quickly. "N-Nothing...!" I started to take off my shirt nervously, I could feel Zanes eye staring at me as I did. "St-Stop staring yo-you pervert..." I whined not even turning to look at Zane but instead turning and looking in a drawer for a white t-shirt.

Zane groaned wrapping his hands around me as I leaned down to search for a shirt, I whimpered since I could feel his... crotch against my ass as he leaned on me. His hands roamed my chest then stopped at my hips, I stood in this position blushing as red as a tomato while Zane continued to feel me up. I could hear Travis laugh while he got up from his bed causing me to snap out of my blushy state and to growl softly at the both of them.

"Wh-What are you la-laughing at...?" "You, I'm laughing at you Blue. You're redder than Zane whose been out in the sun too long." Travis laughed which made Zane grumbled but he continued moving his hands. He touched the rim of my boxers and lifted them slightly, I bolted up right and lightly pushed Zane away my face even redder than what it had been before which had caused both of the boys to burst out laughing at me.

"What's wrong Blue?" Zane chuckled acting clueless to what he had done. I just took a sharp breath in, grabbed out my white t-shirt and put it on. For the rest of the time I was getting dressed I ignored Zane, I put on a pair of ripped jeans and a blue and white button up over top the white shirt. "Dressed." I pouted to Zane. "Lets go."

With Zane tagging behind me I quickly walked up the stairs "I'm leaving now Garroth." I called out to him "Oh! Ok see you later Blue! Bye baby brother, you two have fun now~" Garroth chimed causing Zane to blush he scoffed aswell and followed me out the door without a reply to his bigger brother.

Walking over to Petal, Levi and Luckys house we found Luna and Jax on their way there "Hey neighbours!" I called out to them and they turned around looking at me. "Hey!" Jax smiles back, Luna nodded and smiles softly. We met up with the rest of the group, Levi, Cody Petal and Lucky were the only ones there at the moment so we waited for Tem and Ben.

I watched Bently and Temraki approach the rest of the group, Bently still injured from our kidnapping. He was walking with a large limp towards us and sighing angrily when he'd almost trip. The two reached the rest the group and we all greeted the two of them. "How you doin Bent?" I asked, he shrugged then scoffed "Hate wearing this fucking mask and it hurts my hips to fucking limp yet I can't walk normally." He complained, Bently now having short hair (which had been cut to revel his eyes.) was wearing a green mask over them like Levi, Luna and I's masks though he seemed alot more uneasy and wobbley with it on.

"You could see better with your damn hair?" Luna hissed, her arms crossed like always "Yea and you can't?" "Yea I've tried because thats a normal thing. Yea no. I haven't Bently." Luna spoke sarcastically, Bently then shrugged and spoke in a joking tone "Well I dunno about you but my hair was basically like one way glass." "OoOOoh!" Lucky sung "What?" Levi looked to him.

"Wait" Temraki looked around counting everyone "Lucky? Are you going after Levis cousin now?" Lucky turned bright red and his head jolted to look Cody in the eyes. Cody looked back at him and laughed "Ha. Ha. No, him and I are not going on the date together. Blue, Zane and I are." "Wait. Then wheres Luckys date?" Temraki laughed uncomfortably. "I asked all the girls I liked on our street but all of them denied. Turned out Kawaii~Chan and Aphmau already have date plans." Lucky pouted his ears going down aswell as his head.

"Aw, so you don't have a date sweetheart?" Luna asked in a motherly tone. "Oh! No I do now, Levi suggested I asked one of the pups!" "Oh, you never told me did one of them say yes?" Petal lightly elbowed Levi giving him a slight dirty glance. "I only asked one Levi! We're only going as friends though." Lucky pouted again as he spoke in a whiney tone, his tail started to wag as he spoke again "Dottie said she'd go with me since her pack wasn't doing anything for today! She said Blaze, Daniel and Rylan would drop her off at the location!"

"Speaking of being dropped off, does everyone know where the location is and what we're doing?" Levi asked looking around, everyone except Zane nodded or gave a thumbs up "Right, you were stolen from your other friends weren't you?" Temraki asked "Yea. Kind of." "Well now you get to hang out with the weird kids on the block." Luna laughed "Y-Yea, yo-you're gonna h-have a blast with us." Petal spoke happily, though she still hadn't lost her stutter.

"I mean. My best friend is pretty weird." "Whose that?" Levi lifted his eyebrow "Aphmau." "Right, anyways. We're carpooling today. Whose going in whose car?" Levi looked around "Wait, aren't you going to explain where we're going?" "No. You'll find out once we get there, let's just find out this carpooling situation." Levi brushed Zane off and looked around.

"Ok, now who can drive?" Luna, Jax, Bently, Zane and Petal rose their hands. "o can too. Ok who has a car again?" everyone who had rose their hand had earlier except for Zane. "wha- Zane what happened?!" "I walked here remember?" "Ah right." my panic died down after Zane reassured me he hadn't crashed. "I have a van. I can take Blue, Zane, Cody, Bently, Tem and Jax. Then you guys just take your car, sound good? Unless you'd like Cody." "What, no, take him." Levi spoke quickly shooting a smirk to his younger cousin.

"Nice. Let's go." Lunas tail flicked as she turned back towards her house and started walking "Uh, see you three there I guess..!" Temraki quickly followed and so did the rest of us, Levi went over to his car Luck and Petal following him. Once bad at Lunas house she unlocked her van and pulled out the baby seats from her kids and put them on her deck.

"Ok, Cody, Zane Blue in the back, Blue you're the smallest so you sit in the middle. Hurry in in in." Luna clapped at me causing me to jump. I scurried into the car and into the middle of the back seats, Cody got in next and sat on the left of me Zane on the right. Looking at all my friends its odd because Zane and I were the only humans there, though I wasn't actually a human I ignored and hid that fact.

"Tem and Ben in the middle. Then Jax in the passenger seat, come on we ain't got all day." Luna walked over to the drivers seat and got into it, the other three also getting into their seats. Bently closed the door and sighed. "Buckle up. Safety first." I struggled to find my seatbelt but did end up finding it and obviously putting it on. I am completely terrified of cars, before we even got into the car I started freaking out just I'm really good at hiding that fact, though maybe not that good because Cody could tell I wasn't ok.

"All of us are buckled up." Bently spoke after he looked back at us to make sure. "Good. Now remember the car ride is about an hour and a half long. So get comfy cuz we're not stopping." "Hey... you ok..?" Cody whispered to me as the car had started its almost like he could feel or hear my heart beat speed up. I chuckled "Y-Yea. I-I'm perfectly fine.." "I know for a fact hes terrified of cars Cody." "Thank you Zane." Cody wrapped his arm around me pulling me closer, it didn't seem to bother Zane so I sunk into his hug which significantly calmed me down.

After the next chapter my writing style may be changed, sorry for going missing.