Chapter 23: The Avatar Has Returned🌊

Aang was walking around the village when he saw Sokka come down on Appa, "Sokka, good to see you," Aang said, "Aang, the Air temple is being attacked," Sokka said.

Aang's face expression dropped and he hopped on Appa, "Jet sent an army to fight," Sokka said as they were flying through the air fast, "Katara and Toph are helping out with the battle," He continued.

Aang couldn't speak, they arrived at the Air temple and saw his little sister being taken which triggered the Avatar state. Aang was blasting guys off the temple grounds as everyone was left watching at the power he possessed.

Everyone had run and the attacks were over and Aang had let go of the Avatar state and ran over to Kori, "Are you okay," He asked hugging his sister, "I'm fine, thank you," She said as she hugged him back.

"Aang, thank you for coming back," Junji said as she hugged her son, "I missed you too, mum," Aang said as he hugged her back.

"So, Jet will know your alive now," Toph said as she walked over, "Doesn't matter, he'll know the Avatar's back and is gonna stop this war," Aang said.

They left the air temple back to the south, "hey, Aang, what was that mighty power surge that struck out of your body?" Sokka asked as they landed.

"It's the avatar state, it unleashes uncontrollable power of all the past avatar's," Aang responded as they went back inside, "We should pack, I think we need to take a trip to the Fire Nation," Katara said as she left.

They looked at each other and knew something was up, Aang ran up to her, "Hey, is everything alright," Aang asked sincerely, "It's just I was so scared, I know the Avatar power is amazing it's, your not the guy I see killing people," Katara said as Aang held her in a tight embrace.

"Well, I hope you never have to see me like that again," he said as he kissed the top of her head.

They had packed and gotten ready to leave. It was a rough few days and they had to battle many of Jet's soldiers off. They had gotten to the Fire Nation and It seemed quiet for the first time in weeks.

They landed and outside was Zuko and Mai waiting for them, "Welcome to the Fire Nation," Zuko said as they greeted each other, "Hello, Firelord Zuko, Sorry we couldn't be here for the coronation," Katara said.

"Woah, Firelord sparky, I like that," Toph let out a laugh as everyone else did, "Aang, your not dead," as Aang came out from behind Appa, "Nope," he smiled awkwardly, "That's great, we can finally end this battle with you here," Zuko said as he welcomed them inside.

"My father is in his study as my sister and Ty-lee are in the garden," Zuko smiled as he took them around the castle grounds to the meeting room.

"Queen Katara, Prince Sokka, I haven't seen you too since you were this tall," Ozai said, "I'm sorry to hear what happened to your Father," Ozai sincerely apologizing for his absence, "Thank you," Katara said as they got back to the meeting.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay,

I'm sorry everyone but I'll be taking a break from the story a little bit.

But while you wait you can read my other ATLA stories on my profile,

Thank you again.😁🌊