Chapter 21: Who are you?🌊

"Ready Kori," Aang assured her before they were about to begin.

"Ready as always," She said looking at him with a smirk.

"Ready...Set...Go!" Katara shouted as Aang and Kori took off on their air scooter, racing around the Temples grounds, "I thought you were better than this," Kori said blowing a raspberry at her brother.

 They zipped through the halls and Aang was in the lead as they made their way through to the finish line, "Kori, I thought you were better than this," Aang said as he was leading.

"Oh I am," Kori said as she bent the air in her scooter to jump over Aang's head, everyone watched as the eight-year-old beat an airbending master at his own game. 

"Hey, you cheated," Aang said whinnying, "That's what losers always say," Kori said as everyone laughed.

"Kori, That was amazing why haven't you gotten your tattoo's yet?" Katara asked, "Mom says I'm not ready," She pouted, "It's okay Kori, you'll get them one day," Aang said hugging his sister.

"Guys, I hear someone in the bushes," Toph said using her seismic sense. All of a sudden a man came out and fought the gaang, who easily won since there was one of them.

"What are you doing here," Katara asked as she tightened the ropes around his hands and ankles, "Who are you," She shouted as Sokka held her back, "Let him speak first," He said.

"I'm Ju-yan and I was here to assassinate you," He said looking at Aang, "He's not lying," Toph said. "Why?" Aang asked, "Because, without you, The Earth kingdom can take over without the Avatar interfering," Ju-yan said.

"He's telling the Truth," Toph explained to the group, "What I don't understand is why are you telling us this," Sokka asked, "Because I know that this isn't right," Ju-yan replied.

"He's telling the truth," Toph sighed. "I never wanted to kill you I just wanted to warn you about what Jet is planning, he already has Ba Sing Se on his side as well as the rest of the Earth Kingdom except for Omashu," Ju-yan continued.

"There is gonna be a solar eclipse and Jet is gonna ambush the Fire Nation that day and take out the Fire Lord. And then he's gonna recruit Fire benders for the day A super-powerful comet comes so he can take out the Water and Air Nations And there will be no stopping him then." 

Everyone was shocked at the time they to defeat Jet before the end of the world, "So what should do with him," Sokka asked, "I'll go back to Jet and tell him the job was done," Ju-yan said, "Okay, but what do we do about me," Aang said, "We'll have to make an announcement to the world saying the Avatar is dead and the cycle is broken, then Jet won't suspect the thing," Sokka said.

"Okay, so we're actually doing this," Aang said, "Guess so," Katara responded.

They dropped Ju-yan and the bottom of the air temple cliffs, they waved him goodbye and flew back up to the air temple. They informed Gyatso and Junji about their plan, who was on board with it, "Are you sure son," Gyatso asked, "Yeah dad, I'll be fine," Aang said hugging his parents.

"I'll see you guys in a few months," Aang said hugging everyone even shedding a few tears here and there, "Kori, be good okay. I'll be back so you don't have to worry," Aang said as he hugged his sister.

"I'm gonna miss you," Kori said hugging her brother while she cried, "And remember nobody can know I'm alive okay," Aang said, "Promise," She said to him as she gave him one last hug.

He waved them goodbye as he let little tears fall from his eyes as they were further from the temple. Sokka and Toph were asleep in the saddle while katara sat with Aang who was too upset, "It's okay Aang, we'll get through this together," Katara said while slipping her hand into his.

He smiled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading😁

Stay tuned for more🌊