"What?" you instantly asks knowing he was up to no good. He looks up the ladder, then back at you and wiggled his eyebrows. Then and there with that look you knew what he had on his mind.

"What! No way.. no way I'm climbing that." you backed off shaking your head with eyes wide.

"Oh come on. You can totally go up this ladder." he says in an encouraging tone.

"Nope.. not happening." You refuse.

"Oh come on. This will be enough for you."

"Well.. I don't think so. It's shaky." you pointed out.

"That's why I asked you to go up so I could hold it still. I'm the stronger one here after all." He says playfully showing off his toned arm muscles. You burst out laughing at his silliness. You were not going to give in but when he pouted, you did agree sighing.

"Come on." Jungkook smiles and waved asking you to come close and help you up. Jungkook held the ladder well, so you climbed with less worries knowing that he is down there looking after you.

"How many do you want?" you ask wondering which one to grab first.

"All." He answers making you snap your head down at him with wide 'Are you kidding me' eyes. He chuckles seeing your reaction. "Oh come on. It's not even a lot comparing to that shelf." He says pointing to the other one.

"You realize that this is gonna take a while right?" 

"Yeah,  just pass me one by one from there. We can get it done in no time." he says holding the ladder effortlessly and nudging his head towards the records.

"Alright then." You sigh and reach for ones right in front of you. As you pulled them out, your face was hit by dust making you cough and loose balance. Crap!  was all you could think when you lost your footing on the ladder step. The next thing you knew, you were yelping being in mid air for few seconds while dropping down. 

 Luckily Jungkook caught you just in time as if he was expecting it. You heard him let out a deep sigh and mumble something. You slowly opened one of your pinched closed eyes just to be sure everything was alright. Sighing you opened them both and turned your head just to lock eyes with Jungkook. He was looking at you with relieved eyes, deep and dark and beautiful. Your heart almost skipped a beat but Jungkook cleared his throat and eased you down. Once your feet set down, you felt a bit unsteady and your vision was still reeling from the dust. You rested your head against Jungkook's shoulder with your arms still wrapped around his neck. Once you steadied yourself and came to your senses, you both pulled away forcing a laugh.

" See, I told you it was not a good idea." you complained dusting yourself off.

"It wasn't bad. Thank god it was you. Imagine if it was me up there.. I would have broken my back. Be thankful that I caught you." He flexed while chuckling.

"Yeah, right. I would have hit the ground like a brick. So thank you." you say rolling your eyes, pushing away Jungkook gently while chuckling back with him even though your heart was skipping beats in your chest.