Chapter 11: This Is The Day A Doormat Dies

Start from the beginning

          I use my tail to push the wolf that was behind me towards the front to crash into his friend butting their hard heads off each other. I have the urge to laugh at their stupidity that reminds me of the three stooges. When they try to recover from there misfortune I jump on top of their heads alternating between the two. I am having to much fun on their pathetic effort of attacking me, but sadly missing which leads them to hitting each other. 

         When I had enough fun I tear the head off the one I was mounted on throwing it at his friend. While he was distracted I pounce on the other clawing his fur and hitting his flesh in a frenzying as pools of blood dispense from his body till it is lifeless. I lift my head to see the final werewolf that has been watching me brutally murder his friends. 

           I guess the universe finally realize it is in debt to me because the last werewolf that is left is Loki. 

  He is standing there stunned at the scene before him. All of his colleagues dead in a matter of minutes by his own personal prisoner. His once play toy that is now loose and ready for her own type of fun. The kind that is permanent. "I guess you have finally come to power now, Doll face." 

        How? How could he seem so calm in the midst of his own danger. My chest vibrates with a growl from his ignorance. Not comprehending the fact that his life is in danger. Only when I growl that he begins to show the fear he is truly feeling and it brings me great delight. 

       "Now, Now, doll face lets think rational. You don't know where you are. You need me if you want to make it more then 3 days out there." Did he think I was stupid? I don't need him and I certainly don't want him. 

         With one last growl I jump the distance between us ready to attack. Loki shifts into his wolf and we begin to battle for the upper hand but I am being merciful. I don't want him to die. Yet. He doesn't get the privilege of a quick death. 

         When Loki tries to bite my neck off. I take the open space of his face and claw him to the ground and dig my teeth into his abdomen, but not deep enough to kill him just to cripple him. When he is frozen in a fetal position his body involuntary shifts into his naked human form.

        I shift into my human form and lift his injured body to the lounge chair that was previously occupied, but is now open. I take the cords that was connected to the TV, so I can tie him to the chair making sure it secure so he can't surprise me.

            His body breathing is slow and shallow but enough to keep him moderately alive. I extended only my claws a new skill that I didn't even know I could do. Only powerful wolves can isolated a part of their wolf form to mend it at their will. Its interesting that I can do and I make a mental note about it but on to more important stuff.

          My claws are around his neck ready to rip his vocal chords out at any moment if I don't like what I hears. Or I will do it just for my own personal benefit. 

          "Listen Loki, where is the woman that was here to greet me." Everyone who was responsible has to pay for what they did to me. Its seems she was the master mind of this operation, so she is doomed to suffer the same faith as the person who mutilated me. A perfect mach, huh. 

       "mhmh uhh ugh" Loki just continues to mumble under his breath which begins to annoy me. I really want to get out of here, but I won't till I get my own justice. While my patience wears thin I slap Loki hard across his face."Upstairs!" he yells.

             It immediately makes him audible which wakes him up from his sedated state and I grin that I finally have my answer. I make my way upstairs silently, so she won't hear me. The best guess is she's sleeping since it looks dark outside. When I reach the top of the stairs I open the first door that looks like a game room that is empty.