Wisdom of a Old Soul

Even if you don't meet up the expectations of others, your beautiful just the way you are.

Realize your worthy of love, don't let you pass define your present, and remember with enough love anything can be undone....

Allow people in, not everyone want to break you, some just want to help you rebuild again....

Don't let your fear, paralyzed you from living your life to the fullest....

No matter what your going through, nothing in this world will ever last forever....

Your strength, then you ever give yourself credit for, you see damaged human being, why I see a warrior that survivor whatever life throw their way....

Forgive the people that cause you pain, take back the power you unwilling give them to affect your life more then, they already have so far....

If you're angry, hold your tongue cause no heated word can ever be unsaid....

Don't judge other, for you never know what the person has going through in life....

Believe in your dreams, no matter what everyone else, believe you can do the impossible with enough hard work....

Use common sense when deal with anything in life, not everything is prevented, but i can tell you most thing's are with enough good sense....

Realize some people aren't meant to be in your life forever, some are only here for season don't try and fool yourself into believing they were here for a reason....

Don't let life, ever change your true nurture, it ok to be kind hearted in this mad world....

Please seek professional help, to get rid of your demon, their more then billion people were your now, you're not alone you will get through this and realize everything was matter to build you up strong then you ever were before....

Affection isn't worth nothing, it you have to pay it with your blood and soul, your worth more then gold don't let your lonely downgrade your worth....

It just take one person to break the cycle, your past isn't meant to be your destiny....

By: Victoria Santizo

This dedicated to the wisdom, I gather through my 25 year on this earth. Your worth more then gold, don't  let anyone tell you differently. Remember it only take one person to decide enough is enough, no matter what my ancestors or I been through, I refuse to pass it on to the generation.  Please seek professional, don't try and do it alone. Remember it take a village to raise a child and it will take to village to defeat your demons.