Darkness Within

I fight,
War's,
Not,
Caring,
If the other,
Person,
Made it out,
Unscathed,
I fight,
Battle,
I regret,
Years,
After,
Only,
Cause,
Voice inside,
Scream,
To me,
The actions,
We're wrong,
Darkness,
Within,
That seem,
To crave,
The taste,
Of blood,
Rage,
That was born,
Of the violence,
That was,
Inflicted,
On me,
By,
Others,
That seem,
To crave it,
Just as much,
Darkness,
Within,
That seem,
To give,
No mercy,
To any,
That,
Dare to cross,
My path,
Darkness,
Within,
That lay,
Dormant,
Waiting,
To be unleashed

       By: Victoria Santizo

This poem describes the battle within me to take revenge.... See after I was done being a victim of the bullies, my world changed. You would think that it wouldn't, but it did. I was still being bullied mind you, but I was not taking crap from them anymore. If they decide to hit me, I would returned it right back. It got to the point, I was being called daily to the principal office for fighting. I know what you're think why didn't I tell anyone. Mind you, I tried countless times to tell a teacher. But it never work, first time, I can recall telling a  teacher has to be first grade. I can still remember the the look of disbelief on her face. Like OK I'm might be the quiet kid and loner but really when did I become a liar. The grief I got after that was not worth the effort to try again for a very long time. I don't know if they weren't capable or trained to handle bullying. But everytime I found the crouge to tell the teacher noting happened. Sometimes I tell myself one day, I'm going to go back and ask them. Cause really I was student, that need their help why couldn't they do their job. And no I didn't get into trouble until the middle of fifth grade, until then I never been in trouble or be disrespectful to anyone. In middle school, I was in trouble daily and can see where their coming from half of the time. But the other half where a lot of people know I was not one for violence, I wonder sometimes ,why could they take  notice.  When I move to another city, I thought everything was going to be different, but really the only that changes is you home address. In seven grade, I got Into two fight, mind you I was trying to change. The first one the girl took it a little to far, and after that their was no going back. The second happened out of no where, I didn't even know him. I was so engulfed in my story, I didn't even see when he got up and push the book into my face. My instincts kick in and the next I know I being pulled off him.  See when he hit me with the book, he tries to run, I saw moment in the corner of my eye. And I grad him,and I started to beat on him until the teacher finally pulled us apart. The teacher was shocked to say the least, she told us she wasn't going to report it. Cause if she did I would get in trouble, even though he had hit me first, I had fuck him up pretty bad. So their was nothing she could do if she reported it. I just wish it was not the end of the school year, maybe she would have been able to help me with the bullying problem.