Bye Father

They say, when one door closes another open, can the same be said of chapter in are lives....

Maybe it just, wishful thinking of my naive heart....

I wish, you stuck around to tell you this personal....

But, I know it better this way, why fix something that isn't broken, is that your motto....

A lot of times in my life, I need you....

And wanted you their, but for one reason or another it just wasn't meant to be....

I forgive you for making me fatherless daughter....

But, that doesn't gave you a free pass to be in my life again....

I realise, even when your words said one thing you actions always prove the opposite....

My sister want me, to give you another change, but she doesn't know I give you more then you ever deserve....

I know you will never change, you always refuse to see anyone else's pain but your own....

Not once, have you ever ask how it was growing up without you....

Were you scared, I could have been happy without you....

Or was the guilt to much, to bear if the opposite was true....

You never show an interested in my life, or my future....

I know, how hypocritical of me it is to be mad at you for that reason, when I never ask about your....

I did, listen to your past, even if it was for my own selfish reasons....

Cause somewhere deep down, I need to know, and pray it would answer my question....

I take, my part of the blame about not asking about your future....

I was afraid, to think you could have one without me their....

Maybe you had the same thought course through your veins....

But, I can't, keep over thinking when it concerns you....

It been four half years since I last seen you....

And, I realise it not health for me, to still believe in the impossible....

By: Victoria Santizo

This poem is dedicated.... To all the things I would have like to tell my father. I wish thing would have been differently, but we don't always get what we want.